The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Read this we had a good Fight tonight plz read all of it for full details.

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 04:13 AM
HCF Member
Default Read this we had a good Fight tonight plz read all of it for full details.

Me and my friends went out tonight and I was the DD for them because they was wanting to get drunk. Well they did and wanted to go to the strip club in Knoxville. So we head out with 2 Escaclade's of people. We got there and was there about 45 mins and my friend was tipping this dancer and just set down in a seat and was watching her dance. There was there was five of us guys and where all pretty big too. So why my friend was setting there watching the girl dance a old guy about 65 came up and was being a smart *** and told my friend to get up that was his table. My friend didn't want trouble with the old guy so he got up. The old man got the girl to start dancing for him and she was looking at my friend so he started throwing dollars at her. A there was 3 big bouncers there and one came up and told my friend it was time to leave and walked him out. Well I am the only one not drunk so I check on him and he is cool standing outside by the door. I go back in to get the rest of my friends and as I walking in one of my other friends was saying something to a guy that worked there and I started talking to these to bouncers at the door and I said that was sh!tty we have put alot if these girls though school and paid a few car notes and your going to act like that you should have thrown the old guy out and as I look over my friend is saying someing to the old man. The bouncers didn't go over a try to talk to him they ran up and hit my friend and another one hit my other friend the table and it cut him bad on the check bone right under his left eye. So they worked it to outside and don't forget about my friend that was already out there. As we get outside and my friend that was out there seen this and just start swinging. So there are 3 big bounce and 3 of my friends going at it and blood everywhere. Well one tryed to pull my friends hoody over his head and knee him in the face. I was like hell no and I hit the bounce and broke his nose and there I was swinging. After it was all over we tried to get to Wal-mart and get my friend that was cut bad something to clean him up and we was talking. We was like those bounce think there bad and tried to treat us like some young punks and we kicked there *** in front of everyone. Now how are those going to feel safe tomorrow knowing that there bouncers really ain't **** LOL.

Old 02-11-2006, 09:09 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Read this we had a good Fight tonight plz read all of it for full details.

wow

Old 02-11-2006, 09:17 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Read this we had a good Fight tonight plz read all of it for full details.

Hehe...my brother's a bouncer.

If they really messed your friend up that bad why haven't you filed assault charges?

Old 02-11-2006, 09:33 AM

i think the bouncer that threw the first punch was the noob and wanted to get some action[:@] douche.

Old 02-11-2006, 10:52 AM
HCF Member

Wait... I dont get what started the problem.

Old 02-11-2006, 11:22 AM

some old dude who was territorial took everyones seat. apperintly one of his buds said the wrong thing and mr happy bounce wanted to take him out on a date

Old 02-11-2006, 11:52 AM
HCF Member

Nah we are going to try to leave it be because we dont want to try any charges are anything because we messed them up pretty good they got it alot worse then we did.

Old 02-11-2006, 11:56 AM

ha ha thats great to hear! usually there pretty bigs dudes... i wouldnt stand a chance.

Old 02-11-2006, 11:59 AM
HCF Member

They were big. But we are too. So i worked out good. They thought they we going to be cool and treat us like some little punks and we did what we had to do.

Old 02-11-2006, 12:12 PM

I find it very doubtful that 3 bouncers got into a brawl, outside with "blood everywhere" and there is no police report.

sorry.......

Quick Reply: Read this we had a good Fight tonight plz read all of it for full details.