The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Republican Youtube debate?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 06:37 PM
HCF Member
Default Republican Youtube debate?

What are your thoughts on how the debate went? who were your favorite candidates? What about the questions?

Please keep the thread clean, don't diss each others political viewpoints, just discuss the debate.

Although I am a democrat I watched the republican debate to see what they said and because I am not entirely sure which way I will be voting in the election. I must say some of the republican candidates, I honestly like a lot and would vote for them over any of the democrats (Paul and Huckabee were my two favorites) unfortunately neither of those two are likely to make it. I thought the debate was interesting and the questions for the most part were very good, not quite sure about a couple of them though like the one about the confederate flag... I did think it was hilarious when the one candidate said we should send hillary to mars, i completely agree lol.

So what are your thoughts?

Old 11-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Default RE: Republican Youtube debate?

I missed it but I am curious as to how you feel about Hilary

Old 11-28-2007, 08:01 PM
HCF Member

I want Perot back! He was nuts, but damn I liked him. The whole "POW" thing he did was badass!

Old 11-28-2007, 08:08 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Chester99civicEX

I did think it was hilarious when the one candidate said we should send hillary to mars, i completely agree lol.
Me too lol

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

I want Perot back! He was nuts, but damn I liked him. The whole "POW" thing he did was badass!
Agreed.

Unfortunetly I missed it too so I cant say.

Old 11-28-2007, 09:04 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: TSR96civic

I really do not like her. I don't like how she criticizes other candidates for having limited experience when in reality she doesn't have any more than they do. I also dislike her for others reasons I do not quite know to be honest, I guess it is just because she comes off as a b*t*h

Old 11-29-2007, 09:14 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: TSR96civic

I really do not like her. I don't like how she criticizes other candidates for having limited experience when in reality she doesn't have any more than they do. I also dislike her for others reasons I do not quite know to be honest, I guess it is just because she comes off as a b*t*h
Shes ugly too. I wish a VS model would be president [8D]

Old 11-29-2007, 09:29 AM
HCF Member

It was a ok debate. I have a strong dislike for the way they run debates though. Ron Paul would and could be a front runner if as many questions got directed at him as Rudy and Mit. I hate Rudy, I think he is a crook, he plays off the deaths of 2000+ americans in 9/11, he has direct ties with people who helped free and smuggle a top Al Quida official out of Qutar in 05. I like Mit ok I guess but my favorite is Ron Paul. The dude to me is the only one out of both parties that makes any sense to me but the mainstream media dictates who will get their parties nomination by highlighting/showing the same 3,4 people all the time. On the republican side it is Rudy, Mit, and Huckabee or how ever you spell it on the other side it is Clinton, Edwards, and Obama.

Old 11-29-2007, 10:41 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

It was a ok debate. I have a strong dislike for the way they run debates though. Ron Paul would and could be a front runner if as many questions got directed at him as Rudy and Mit. I hate Rudy, I think he is a crook, he plays off the deaths of 2000+ americans in 9/11, he has direct ties with people who helped free and smuggle a top Al Quida official out of Qutar in 05. I like Mit ok I guess but my favorite is Ron Paul. The dude to me is the only one out of both parties that makes any sense to me but the mainstream media dictates who will get their parties nomination by highlighting/showing the same 3,4 people all the time. On the republican side it is Rudy, Mit, and Huckabee or how ever you spell it on the other side it is Clinton, Edwards, and Obama.
Yeah Ron Paul is my favorite candidate for either side as of now, he seems to make sense and understands what the people of America want more than any of the others. If he makes the ballot as of now my vote will probably be going for him. It is BS though how the media will ask like 75% of the questions to the 3 top candidates and then the others only get asked a couple the whole debate. I agree about Giuliani too, I think that if me gets the presidency that would be the worst possible thing that could happen for America in the next election.

I am extremely excited about this election because it will be my first presidential election that I get to vote in.

Old 11-29-2007, 10:51 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

Yeah Ron Paul is my favorite candidate for either side as of now, he seems to make sense and understands what the people of America want more than any of the others.

I am extremely excited about this election because it will be my first presidential election that I get to vote in.
Its called Plain-Folks Appeal. Its a propaganda scheme. And it will be my first presidential election vote also.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:21 AM
HCF Member

Plain folk appeal or not he answers questions the way I want, is against big government andbig government spending, is for more states rights and is more focussed on this country than any of the others running. We really need someone that is going to help bring money back here and establish us around the world as something other than power hungry a-holes like the current president. Who ever gets in office will have a huge mess to clean up IMO.

Quick Reply: Republican Youtube debate?