The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

rice alert

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 02:17 PM
Default RE: rice alert

haha JW, i think you're havin a little too much fun with this whole ricer thing since you learned the concept since you learned about it. i think thats a pretty good car actually. he may not have done that much to the engine, but he did work on it. and its an Si so its pretty fast as it is. and although he didn't do much on the engine, he did make up for that by putting in a good suspension. while the paint is a little too crazy for my taste, he at least went and got a good job done on it, not tried to do some ****ty graffic himself. looks like a decent audio system too. so as opposed to a ricer, i thinks its more of a well balanced car of all aspects. you should read what i wrote earlier...

i think that defining rice is not defining whether or not it serves a prupose for performance, because there are two different enthusiast. there are the performance people, and there are the customization people. some people do more customization and audio/visual than performance because thats what they like, and others will build a total sleeper or strictly track car because thats what appeals to them. it all just depends on what you're into.

though there are the undoubtable signs of rice we can all agree on. aluminum wings, LED washer nozzles, primered body kit, misc. exterior parts painted yellow, underbody neon kits with the tubes exposed, too many stickers of companies they have nothing to do with, etc. [:'(]

Old 03-26-2005, 02:22 PM

the suspention work is good your right, i just hate that paint. it is not as bad as some

Old 03-27-2005, 09:04 AM

ORIGINAL: JW2501

the suspention work is good your right, i just hate that paint. it is not as bad as some
dodge viper blue > all other paints.

Old 03-27-2005, 09:07 AM

ORIGINAL: sacicons

well then i guess the question becomes, what, if any Eibach parts (or NOS, MOMO, etc etc.) parts DID you have on it?
i'l admit, none, but i did plan on getting nos on it, before i knew it was gonna cost a crapload.(money really isnt on my side.)

and, i just dont know about the rolex thing...

Old 03-27-2005, 09:52 AM

wooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! have you learned nothing! (tisk tisk)[:'(]

Old 03-27-2005, 12:07 PM

GAH! JW, what the crap is your avatar...every time I look at it, I see something different.

Old 03-27-2005, 12:26 PM

ORIGINAL: JW2501

wooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! have you learned nothing! (tisk tisk)[:'(]
yes, but its gone, ive seen the light, no more worries. [:'(]

Old 03-27-2005, 12:31 PM

the truth shall set you freeeeee

Old 03-27-2005, 02:54 PM
HCF Member

GAH! JW, what the crap is your avatar...every time I look at it, I see something different.

Yea it bothered me so much that I asked him waht it was, he said it was a chair that is alos a peice of art.

Old 03-27-2005, 08:38 PM

for shame 690, but at least its gone

Quick Reply: rice alert