The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

rice alert

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 09:19 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: rice alert

anryuha (does'nt quite roll off the tongue. does it? andryuha , i mean. ne way i digress...) naw! i got them from my local honda salvage yard, they came off of a wrecked honda ______? (not a civic). when i saw the panther emblem in the center i said "those are MINE!" heres one of three reasons
ORIGINAL: andryuha

Those look like stang rims....

[IMG]local://upfiles/1438/5E7DE188726D4E399ABAB54ECC09A49B.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-31-2005, 10:23 PM

I prefer "deep dish" rims though. The fatter the lip, the better.

Old 03-31-2005, 10:32 PM

Andryuha does roll off the tongue, if you're even remotely Russian or Ukranian. It's a fairly common name.

Old 03-31-2005, 10:51 PM
HCF Member

no offense meant, i'm not remotely any of those, at least in recent genealogy. i'm a purebreed, 100 %, pureblood, california born,....mutt[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 04-01-2005, 12:11 AM

Yhoooo Bro...
You found me out I see..That was me in that Civic with those dice a-hangin down from the mirrors..I gotta start watchin where I be Drivin me RyDe...[sm=bustedsign.gif]

WheelBroker
ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

so im sitting at a stoplight today when a viper pulls up next to me...it was beautiful. i almost passed out.

then the viper takes off, the next thing that pulls up next to me is one of the most ricey things ive seen in this city

it was a red 5th gen civic hatchback w/ that fuzzy mirror boarder around it, dice, one of those lepord print steering wheel covers, and the hood was yellow with a giant red honda logo on it. but wait, it gets better...er...worse depending on which way you look at it

so the dude pulls away, his exhaust sounds like a fricken angry bee trapped in a coffee cann

i then found out why

after he passed me, i notice his exhaust (or at least the tip) is made out of 5 inch PVC pipe and duct tape. i almost passed out again

but this time, because i couldnt breathe because i was laughing so hard

and as my light turns green i pull away, wiping the tears from my eyes, realizing ive just seen the most ironic thing i think i ever will in my life

Old 04-02-2005, 01:53 AM

jwsim, when i was just in cali nearly every honda i saw had your 3 spokes on them. pretty popular there apparently

Old 04-02-2005, 09:44 AM

ORIGINAL: Orin

Andryuha does roll off the tongue, if you're even remotely Russian or Ukranian. It's a fairly common name.

You sir are correct! i'm ukrainian

Old 04-02-2005, 12:52 PM
HCF Member

is it pronounced like its spelled? to an ignorant American?

Old 04-02-2005, 02:51 PM
HCF Member

never realy noticed untill i got them myself, havnt researched the facts yet, maybe wheelbroker knows, but these panther rims are s'posed to b kinda spendy, most other three spokes i've seen had the multi hole patern to fit just about anything, and these only have four round holes, usually a sign of better quality wheel(alot have slots to accomadate other four hole patterns)
ORIGINAL: Mossy

jwsim, when i was just in cali nearly every honda i saw had your 3 spokes on them. pretty popular there apparently

Old 04-02-2005, 11:48 PM

ORIGINAL: sacicons

is it pronounced like its spelled? to an ignorant American?
Yes, it's basically pronounced the same. It's more like another way of saying my name, which is Andrey. Say, in America, a guy, named Andrew could also be called Andy. It works the same in most languages.

Quick Reply: rice alert