The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Saddam to HANG! YES HANG!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Default Saddam to HANG! YES HANG!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/6117910.stm
[sm=guilty.gif]

about damn time. so random to hang but hell atleast its not the easy way out like lethal injection.

die mothaphucka!!![sm=rockinit.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 11-06-2006, 06:51 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Saddam to HANG! YES HANG!

YAY!!! they need to pump him full of adrenaline before they hang him so he will be VERY awake for his own hanging... then everyone should have a chance to **** on his corpse and let his body rot in the desert.. dont even take time to bury him.. just dump it off along the road and let the animals eat his remains

Old 11-06-2006, 07:02 PM
HCF Member

I agree with that one.

Old 11-06-2006, 07:25 PM
HCF Member

i cant believe they even put this ******* on trial [sm=guilty.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/2769/1CDC28E6483543EFA1AD9C1551FAB36B.gif[/IMG]

Old 11-06-2006, 07:28 PM
HCF Member

Sad thing is that there is soo much evidence against him that it would take forever to present it to court... they should just drop him from a plane during "transport" to a prison or wherever...

Old 11-06-2006, 07:51 PM
HCF Member

haha damn moogly youve been thinking of ideas for a while now havent you? nice ones i agree.

Old 11-06-2006, 08:04 PM
HCF Member

Dead serious, the man should die a horrible death... I can remember exactly where I was when I read the newspaper with his big ugly face on it... I was getting on a train to go to work in Fukuoka Japan. I almost started crying right there I was so excited... the japanese hate him almost as much as americans. But the japanese have ZERO problems with putting an evil man down in a very messy way. They should force him to "seppuku"... disembowel himself with a small dagger followed by his head sliced off with katana!

His death will end the cries of the millions of souls he murdered... they say USA never found WMDs in Iraq... Sadaam was FAAAR more dangerous than a bomb. I will remember him every time I take a dump and pray my sewage is poured over his grave. Not even CNN (censorship laws in US) shows americans how bad he really was... most people in USA dont know the half of how evil the things he did to his own people. Hitler cant even hold a wet match to the awesomely horrific nature that Sadaam has... at least Hitler knew accepted his defeat with suicide.

This thread should be at least 10 pages long of hatred towards that evil man, I am surprised only 5 people care to write about this!

Old 11-06-2006, 08:15 PM
HCF Member

there still so much to go though before he actually gets hanged tho,its going to be a wile..i wish someone would just come up and shoot him in the head and end it

Old 11-06-2006, 09:20 PM
HCF Member

i like how they have a picture of some random dude holding up a desert eagle in the air.

Old 11-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Recognized HCF Member

f*cker can rott in the dessert with himself douched in gas and lit on fire

Quick Reply: Saddam to HANG! YES HANG!