The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Saturday Night

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 11:40 AM
formerly aryiman98civic
Default Saturday Night

Well Saturday Night my girlfriend and I went to the movies to see Gridiron Gang. Very good movie and I would recommend everyone to go and see it. The Rock is a great actor in the movie and the story behind the movie is amazing. Anyway we are coming out of the movie theater and its about midnight. I see about five guys surrounding my car and I look at my girlfriend and she looks puzzled as well. Well i see what is parked next to my car. Three old school camaro's and a newer camaro. So I popped the doors open and the guys just take a step back. They were all inspecting my car and trying to see in it and ****. But I think they wanted to run their camaro's against my car. I was afraid they were gonna jack something out of my car. Anyway I get in my car and the guys just stand around in a circle and while im driving away the guys are trying to look at the front of my car. I think they were searching for an I/C. Well if I would have had my turbo installed, I def would have ran all four of them. Just a weekend rant.

Old 09-18-2006, 01:43 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Saturday Night

haha..did you say anything to them?, i would of been pretty nervous if i saw a bunch of guys around my car

Old 09-18-2006, 01:52 PM

u should of told em that they didnt want none.

Old 09-18-2006, 02:50 PM

haha thats when you need one of those bat man style programs in your car, where you can start it up and drive it over to you without getting in it.

Old 09-18-2006, 03:00 PM

Get that turbo on there.Thats what it's all about! When you get a guy in a camaro, mustang or vette to give you respect, thats cool.

Old 09-18-2006, 03:22 PM
HCF Member

you're car should be good for low 13's, high 12's when its boosted. best advice i can give ya is to get that turbo on and start saving up for some eagle H-beams and weisco pistons.

Old 09-18-2006, 05:45 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

haha..did you say anything to them?, i would of been pretty nervous if i saw a bunch of guys around my car
i did not say anything, they will get theirs next spring. lol

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

you're car should be good for low 13's, high 12's when its boosted. best advice i can give ya is to get that turbo on and start saving up for some eagle H-beams and weisco pistons.
im trying to get an extra block and build it up nail.

Old 09-18-2006, 06:58 PM
Cat Fuсker

nice...I actually had this student of mine stare at my front bumper in search of an IC today...than he asked if it had VTAK yo...I definitly need to educate him on this :-D

Old 09-18-2006, 07:18 PM

i woulda been freakin seeing a buncha ppl around my car lol...but i woulda talked to them or something once i found out their just some car dudes..

Old 09-18-2006, 08:48 PM
HCF Member

yeah it especially sucks when they all stare at you as you walk closer to them(i have had that happen to me like twice already).

Quick Reply: Saturday Night