The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

shaving?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 02:52 AM
HCF Member
Default shaving?

soo as a guy or girl if u choose to answer.. what do u use to keep that face/legs nice and smooth....

haha this is random.. but im just curious .....

im a shick quatro power/ gilette*sp* person

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1585.html

and theres a funny vid.. on the subject at hand

Old 05-27-2006, 03:23 AM
Default RE: shaving?

yucko schick?

i use my trusty MACH 3 TURBO with EDGE advanced with aloe ( i have sensitive facial skin). i shave my face twice, once with the blade going down then again with the blade going up for that all day smoothness. then i use some adidas after shave that smells sexy as hell.

hmm.....wondering if this should go in the sights and sound section too lol. maybe? maybe not........depends on how its taken. haha

Old 05-27-2006, 03:32 AM

Now that was funny.
I use Remmington Titanium R960, I also have Gilette Sensor Excel that I haven't used in forever.
And yes talk about random and unusual.

Old 05-27-2006, 09:25 AM
HCF Member

lol, for myself, i Shick Quattro powered, i gto it for free so no complaints from me, i actually like it better then the Mach3. For shaving cream, i use Gilette Shave Gel

it was funny seeing this topic cause i JUST finished shaving lol

Old 05-27-2006, 09:26 AM
Recognized HCF Member

gillete mach 3

Old 05-27-2006, 09:41 AM

Norelco electric. Regular razors leave my neck raw. Once you get used to an electric, youll never go back. No mess. No sink required. No shaving creme. Its portable. Hell, if Im late for work I shave in the car.

Old 05-27-2006, 10:41 AM

I have a Venus Divine, but pretty much its just a regular shaver for girls. And raspberry scented Skintimate shaving gel. Im a simple girl when it comes to this i guess, I dont need like vibrating shavers and what not.

Old 05-27-2006, 11:03 AM

OH im gonna get flamed for this one haha. OK here goes.

For my arms, legs, face and armpits I use Gillete Mach 3 razor but I am thinking on trying the new 5 blade one that just came out. For my Stomach I use an electric razor cuz the skin is sensitive and the electric prevents ingrown hairs.

Before any of you diss and say thats gay.... look at almost all the top male actors, bodybuilders, and athletes... most of them shave everything too.

Berz out.

Old 05-27-2006, 12:21 PM

i use the mach 3 razor and gilette shave gel. it sucks cuz i have to shave everyday because im a painter and i have to wear a respirator everyday and the work policy says no facial hair. apparently they think the repirator wont work it you have the slightest bit of facial hair

Old 05-27-2006, 12:39 PM
HCF Member

the union was in the restrurant the other day and were having a bigggg arguement about that....with the respirators...

and as for the stomach... ripped abs dont look as great with hair on them... soo im in the same boat on shaving there...

Quick Reply: shaving?