The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Shocking News For Moog

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 09:07 PM
HCF Member
Default Shocking News For Moog

Well it's actually been a little while but I didnt feel like sharing it, but I am in the mood now. I am now divorced. I bet some of you remember some of my comments about my wife getting mad at me being so into my car and whatnot, but that actually had nothing to do with it. We had alot of little problems that not even counselor could help out with and I dont need to go into specifics with you all. But in the end it is now finished as of a couple days ago and I am dirt poor, in college again (because of her, might I add... I had a killer job) and I hit a deer just a little bit ago... I need a new hood.

Sooo I am moving down to Provo/Orem Utah to live with my brother and a friend for a while so i can get myself together.. I have been alone here in this tiny town for about a month and a half now and I feel like everyone knows I am used goods. I guess I wouldn't mind some encouragement right now, but I don't want to read anything bad about her. I still love her and it didn't end badly at all, its just that we probably were too young and not in the right mindset when we settled down... anyone been divorced before? That feeling of coming home to no one and thinking they'll be back, yeah. That hurts.

Old 06-30-2007, 09:25 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Shocking News For Moog

Dude I can't even tell you how sorry I am. If it makes you feel better, I know it's no where near the same magnitude, but I just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years. I think it will be good for you to move to a new place with new opportunity. I wish you the best of luck, and stick around, we like you here.

Old 07-01-2007, 04:51 AM
HCF Member

Well Moog I don't knowwhat to say, i am basically in the same boat, My girlfriend and I broke up a little over a month ago it was more then 5 years for us, But i would say the exact same thing you did, it didn't end badly we just had our differences and grew apart. I still love her with all my heart. We still talk and everything. The way i look at it , is if you still love her, and maintain a friendship then there may be a chance of things picking up again. So you never know.

So just know man that you aren't alone,

Old 07-01-2007, 06:18 AM
HCF Member

hey moog,

every new marriage in america ends up in divorce after the first year, according to the last statistics i saw. so get over it.

all the life is an ocean, and you're a single guy again. party like it's 1999.

i would love the opportunity to go back to school (and I just might, for an MBA).

Old 07-01-2007, 06:32 AM
HCF Member

Time heals feelings like this. Just give it a little while. Goodluck.

Old 07-01-2007, 07:40 AM
HCF Member

Man, Im sorry to hear that. HCF is here for you!

Old 07-01-2007, 07:46 AM
HCF Member

Man sorry to hear about this, but give it time, who knows you may hit it off again time apart always helps alot if your both still in love with each other. After all remember the old saying "you dont know what you got til its gone" so give it some time.

Old 07-01-2007, 09:54 AM

Time is the only thing that will help, for now just focus on getting yourself together.

Old 07-01-2007, 10:12 AM
Recognized HCF Member

best wishes, just try and get back on track. marraige is a difficult thing, but were all hear for ya at HCF

Old 07-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Administrator

that blows moog, but you just gotta get yourself together and focus on life again, things will look up

Quick Reply: Shocking News For Moog