The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Skate boards.

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 06:41 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Skate boards.

Wow, i didn't know this many peopel were into skating, i thought id get flips attention and thats it. maybe some others. lol.
But man, you guys are making me cry with your tricks. I just got fakie fs 360 shoves. lol. But I've been doing mostly all of what you guys said, except the land bolts part, lol. I buy large amounts of blanks off ebay, sell half for double the price end up with half free. But i still snap them, and it sucks I hate it.

And gsumano go find that board and skate!

Edit: Flip wth is a sabu flip? lol

Old 11-07-2007, 06:56 AM
HCF Member

^ just waht i did said. Pop Nollie, turn frontside 180 and make your board do an inward heelflip (so the board does a nollie 360 inward heelflip by the time you land)

Old 11-07-2007, 08:43 AM
HCF Member

When I was younger I did a lot. Maybe blanks arnt working out for you, they are relatively thin. Try Black Label, never had a problem with them. Nice lip and some what thick. I was doing atomic bombs off ranch houses and they wouldnt break. I finally atomic bombed off a big tree (trying to break the board) landed right in the middle and it finallysnapped

Old 11-07-2007, 08:56 AM
HCF Member

fakie bigspin...back disaster...360 out....

Old 11-07-2007, 09:41 AM
HCF Member

Kinda like this amazing tricktip? (to Hailchristian)

Old 11-07-2007, 09:57 AM
HCF Member

I use to break most of mine when I was filming someone else. I would skate into traffic and it would get run over or something like that. And that kids is why you keep your eyes on where you are going not the camera display. LOL

Old 11-07-2007, 10:47 AM
HCF Member

nollie laser flips, half cab heels, half cab flips, nollie big flips. i love front over crook and front shov out down a set of stairs greatest trick ever. and +1 pro decks arent worth the 30 extra for a graphic paint one yourself. but if you must get a pro deck get PLAN B best deck and best team alive. and have you thought to go up a deck size? i was doing the same thing you are and i went from a 7.62x31 snapping 4-5 decks a month to an 8x32.25 and snapping them maybe once every two months usually just lost pop and i threw them away. and thats with skating anywhere from flatland up to a 16 stair drop(that **** is crazy as hell)

Old 11-07-2007, 12:40 PM
HCF Member

I skate now, but im not very good.
I ride a Blank Orange ATM with either Phantom 2 or Destructo trucks, Spitfire weels, and lucky 3's or oust 5s/ Im having bearing troubles. I think i should just get some Bones Reds.lol

Old 11-07-2007, 02:01 PM
HCF Member

I skate sometimes not that much though. That black guy doin the tornado flips in that vid was funny a as chit. I Break decks maybe once ever three months i just skate for leasure. Ive usually just rock the Custom longboard that my buddy made me soo smooth and flexy thats the way to sk8.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:44 AM
HCF Member

What kinda crazy stuff did you guys do? Are you guys just street tricks or do you do crazy stuff. I was big on jumping steps @ townhouse areas. 3 *space* 3 *space* two. I got to the middle 3 part of the stairs and busted my ***. Big scratch mark and on my elbow, my *** was on fire...[&:]

Quick Reply: Skate boards.