The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Skunk2 can suck me....

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 06:05 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Skunk2 can suck me....

So just to update...I got the package and checked the tracking number...they did in fact ship on the 12th, so they have that much going for them. Still don't think I'll go back to them though unless forced.

Old 10-20-2007, 08:06 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

ORIGINAL: rice_eater

ORIGINAL: Marty

I have allways hated S2 and thought their stuff was junk and the company itself has allways proved to suck to me atleast.
I've never had any of their products...but assumed from the get go that they sucked because the first place I ever found them (back in the day) was ebay. I wouldnt have this tie bar if it wasnt given to me. I personally wont ever buy anything from them again.
From what I have seen/been through it has been hit and miss with them as far as stuff like fitment, customer service, products coming with everything needed, etc, etc. I have had countless fitment problems with their tie bars, intake manifolds, and misc suspension componets but on the other hand I have used the same products on say a different car for a different person and they worked fine. Like I put a S2 manifold on Paul's car(EJ1Rider on the forum) and had no fitment issues but I put one on a GSR for my buddy and it was like trying to fit a square block into a circle hole.
Exactly. My brothers 04 hatch si had a skunk2 exhaust on it and before 2 years it completely rotted out inside the exhaust. From experience their stuff isnt and doesnt seem to be top of the line, and their customer service doesnt seem top dollar. Although I ordered a dual bend short shifter from them for my car and got a response from someone name Vicki, and she said (hope its a she) that it wouldnt fit my car and the **** was out of stock. So it wasnt a hassel to drop the order. Anyway, Skunk2 has always seemed to be low on stock and its ahassel to try and get something quickly from them. I just go to Corsport if I want something fast..

Old 10-20-2007, 11:36 AM
HCF Member

in my opion of them in order for them to get u something u have to freakin yell at them and said you were deployed and never recieved an email that ur order was cancelled and get free stuff out of the whole ordeal it was great for me to yell at some one than the person that i had been working since oct. this back in june whe i got home