The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

this is so surreal...

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 04:18 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: this is so surreal...

thanks guys...i really appriciate the support. school was crazy today. everyone was crying and everything. believe it or not, i think there were more guys crying than girls. they had a bunch fo grief councilers that you could go see and talk in like this group of people. my girlfriend and i went together and i was the only guy there...all the girls were crying. and i burst out into tears in 6th hour. today absolutely sucked.

Old 12-05-2005, 04:32 PM
HCF Member

But really though, I dont see why some people can come to killing themselves. What a waste[X(] she probably had a BIG life ahead of her too.

Old 12-05-2005, 04:35 PM
HCF Member

i agree...i hardly even knew her and im so sad about it...i dont even get why. ive had so many ppl i know die from old age, cancer, accidents...ive even had experience with people committing suicide before. and for some reason her killing herself just really hurt...a lot more than any of the other ones. i dont know...i dont really understand why. oh well...im sure i'll get over it sooner or later

Old 12-05-2005, 04:50 PM

i'm so sorry to hear that. a friend of mine died a year ago from a drug OD at only 16, so i now that shock state your in. i find it so sad today that so many young girls out there think that theres nothing left to their life when in reality, their life has only yet to begin. especially someone as cute and from what i infer good spirited as your friend. i've had to deal with this kind of thing for years, and i've actually been fortunate enough to talk three people down from it. if you had read the tattoo thread, this is what i meant when i said i had saved my gf. she was in this state when we met, had been to a hospital and severely depressed. but i was able to show her what there was in life to love and to be able to love herself, and that to abandon it so early was just a waste of what you've been given. theres so much potential in life that its a shame so many can't see what it can be. from how i've seen her turn around in almost 2 years, it's amazing to see what just one connection with someone can make in their lives. i've dealt with pretty sever depression myself at times. believe it or not, i at one time tried to run my car off the road (don't worry, the civic was safe. i luckily didn't hit anything). so i can understand what people go through. it just makes me sick to see people be ripped out in their prime, when things are so much better than they know. my heart goes out to you and all of your friends nail

Old 12-05-2005, 04:56 PM

ut really though, I dont see why some people can come to killing themselves.
because sad as it is, there are time that just no therapy or drugs can remove someone from the personal hell in their minds. they do what they have to do in order for them to finally be free. this was the case of one other person i knew, he finally took his own life with a gun last year. though i'm by all means not giving them an excuse or saying that should make it easier, but thats what they experience

Old 12-05-2005, 05:28 PM

Wow. I'm really sorry man. That's one of the hardest things to ever have to go through. I feel for you too. One of my best friends killed himself that way four years ago, so this kinda brings back memories of how it felt. It didn't hit me for a week or two what had happened... it's just so unbelievable.

Again, I'm sorry.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: remington870_20ga

But really though, I dont see why some people can come to killing themselves. What a waste[X(] she probably had a BIG life ahead of her too.
Thats the horrible part. So many people cant see that they still have so much life to experience. All I felt was lonliness and literally, it caused a physical pain. I honestly thought that I couldnt be happy again, and now, looking back, I was so foolish. Like I said, Im so lucky I was taken to the hospital when I was because just since it has happened so many things have happened, that I never would have experienced. I learned that God puts us through hard times to make us stronger. No matter how bad things seem, they always get better.

Old 12-05-2005, 08:36 PM
HCF Member

again...thanks guys.

her sister knew the password to both her AIM screenname and her myspace...so theyve been posting messages and have had away messages on her screen name. i left her sister and family a note saying how horrible it was, and if i was feeling this bad hardly even knowing her, i can only even begin to imagine how they must be feeling, and then told them again how sorry i was and offered them my sympathies. after which i told them at least shes in good hands, and god will take good care of her, and its only a matter of time before they meet up with her again.

Old 12-05-2005, 08:45 PM

that was nice of you, I dunno how you are with the parents in general, but it'd be nice if you cooked em a nice dinner, or just some cookies, saying sorry or something to that affect... just an idea

Old 12-06-2005, 12:04 AM

ORIGINAL: remington870_20ga

Thast sad. She was a cute girl. But Nail, alot of times when people are truly depressed and they dont show it, it generally means that they are DEEP into trouble. Its a chemical inbalance in the head. It can also be genetic My stepmothers family are billionaires and are the happiest people I know of. But they have a suicide history. [X(]
[/quote]

Could not agree with you more. Its really weird how people seem to be 'extra happy' before the do something like this. Really scares me. Sorry to hear about your loss nails, life is a bitch sometimes buddy.

Quick Reply: this is so surreal...