The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

so what does everyone do

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 12:09 AM
The Man

i'm the man, but my employees call me a boss =)

but really i'm a trainer at a gym

Old 03-09-2012, 12:12 AM
The Man

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99
Didn't wanna post at work, so I'll do it now.

Customer Service Manager for Mishimoto. Used to be in forum marketing, then moved over to test fits and install guides, now settling down as the person who answers every damn phone call and helps each and every customer. :/

Hey, it's a job at least.
you should hook a buddy up =)

Old 03-09-2012, 05:49 AM

You're not local to Wilmington, DE are you? Basically all of our jobs are in-house.

PM me if you have any questions about products.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:18 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Service tech at a Subaru dealership. I pretty much wholeheartedly agree with Scott. There's no money in being a tech anymore. The worst part is the stereotype that mechanics are the evil guys looking to steal all your money is still going strong even though we make a very small percentage of what you're paying for labor.

Old 04-04-2012, 01:39 PM
HCF Member

i run a small print shop in portland oregon...architects send me there plans,i do my best to print out there mistakes and make sure the contractors build said mistakes to spec.you ever seen a garage wall 1 foot short on one side? i have....you ever see a contractor add 1 foot to a garage cause its a foot out of wack....lol..i have.the clencher was they laid the parking slab and didnt notice.i digress.

im an over glorified copie boy making copies.

Old 04-16-2012, 09:55 AM

I am a software engineer... and I have a small Hotel business also...

Last edited by Mary John; 04-20-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:14 AM
HCF Member

I am a chemical engineering student, currently doing a paid internship at the University of Rochester Laboratory for Laser Energetics. We have the second biggest/strongest laser in the country (60 beams firing at 1 point). Trying to get fusion to happen between tritium and deuterium. Hopefully one day this can be a clean energy source. It is also much safer than fission (nuclear power plants).

Old 06-29-2012, 01:43 PM

Honda holly that is gangster haha in a respectable way well you guys all show me up but i'll try.
Im a student start university in the fall for psychology ima be a shrink discount for customers with hondas like mine haha and i work with my old man running a mechanic shop and machine shop automotive and flip cars on the side got a bmw e30 right now damn sexy.
and about being a tech my uncles a tech for chevy and he makes great money hes a tranny man though been around for a long time

Old 07-03-2012, 05:30 AM

Well i work in the steel mill industry. Just started last April, so its nothing spectacular. But i can say its a fun job when the weather is decent out. Also get paid well for all the work we do.

Old 07-04-2012, 08:53 AM
July 2010 ROTM

Originally Posted by burnindesirez02
Well i work in the steel mill industry. Just started last April, so its nothing spectacular. But i can say its a fun job when the weather is decent out. Also get paid well for all the work we do.
What is your specific occupation in the steel industry? I come from a long line of steel/iron workers. Always interested in what else is out there...

Quick Reply: so what does everyone do