HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   Some of you might get a kick out of this (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/some-you-might-get-kick-out-13345/)

XCM828 11-29-2005 10:13 PM

Some of you might get a kick out of this

Some of you guys may have seen this floating around on the internet lately, but I don't think I've seen it posted here yet. Go to Google and search for "failure" and see what your first result is.

Mark 11-29-2005 10:15 PM

RE: Some of you might get a kick out of this

hahaha

ngoti 8tor 11-29-2005 10:21 PM

lol

Si Jonny 11-29-2005 10:27 PM

Haha! Sweet!

civicboy01 11-29-2005 10:36 PM

haha what a **** up

AgentofDarkness 11-29-2005 10:39 PM

My bio teacher did that in front of the class on the projector, its pretty damn funny.

Fiirkan 11-29-2005 10:42 PM

yeah i heard that before, freakin hillarious, also it works better if you click on i'm feeling lucky, takes you right to the site. also there was a thing if you type something about nuclear threat or something it would come up with the same site., i can't remember exactly what it was though

XCM828 11-29-2005 11:15 PM

miserable failure and worst president ever work also. :D

sk8erkidstack 11-30-2005 05:18 AM

I hate my life!! hahaha.

mill$civic 11-30-2005 09:49 AM

hahaha thats weard how thats the first thing that pops up

Remmy 11-30-2005 10:08 AM

Thats wrong lol. Awhile back you could be able to type in "Fench Military Victories" and the google would actually say this. But since then they changed that lol

dj_ipirate 11-30-2005 10:11 AM

ha ha ha lmao thats funny

Crimson Fox 11-30-2005 12:45 PM

I think that he is getting a bad wrap. He is doing a good job when you compair his problems and decisions with past presidents. It is just that people are not seeing it from that point of view anymore.

dj_ipirate 11-30-2005 12:47 PM

he cant be a good president until he bangs some intern and lie about it on tv... i want my president to have some balls.

XCM828 11-30-2005 02:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Crimson Fox
He is doing a good job when you compair his problems and decisions with past presidents.
No he's not.

Kappa22 11-30-2005 03:12 PM

I think that he is getting a bad wrap. He is doing a good job when you compair his problems and decisions with past presidents. It is just that people are not seeing it from that point of view anymore.
Uh... you really need to take a Political Science class, so you can learn how governments work. If you think Bush's America is a democracy, or anything close to it, you're quite mistaken. We're closer to a dictatorship at this point.

No on can compare to Clinton. :D

Shandles 11-30-2005 03:53 PM

personally I get a better kick out of the second "item"

**** michael moore, that fat asshole.

Fiirkan 11-30-2005 07:02 PM

if you type in american moron it also works :D

Nail I3unny 11-30-2005 08:00 PM

yeah remmy i saw that french military thing a while ago..haha

when i did the search for 'failure' and got that first thing, i closed it as quick as i could and glanced over my shoulder...cuz my dad is the most right leaning guy i know

but hahahaha

EDIT: oh yeah...i thought id throw this out there. since katrina, bush's approval rating has dropped to 38%...congress to 26%.

AgentofDarkness 11-30-2005 08:46 PM

I would really like to know how he is doing a good job, and please do point me to a president that was more of a **** up.

Mad7s 12-01-2005 12:49 AM

I would really like to know how he is doing a good job, and please do point me to a president that was more of a **** up
Time for fun facts time:
1. No Child Left Behind - provides huge resources for the military to recruit young people in high school. Is a way to slowly push for the privatization of education (pm me for details on that if you desire) and gives an easy out to school administrators who have students with difficulties whether it be mentally or personally.

2. Where are those WMDs? I thought Rumsfeld (appointed by Bush) said he knew where they were. How hard for an idiot to get it through his thick skull that they're not they're when you have the two heads of the IAEA saying they came across nothing and you also have Israel refusing to confirm Iraq's WMD possession knowing very well they had none. Believe me, if anyone's going to be on top of the WMD program in Iraq, it's Israel. <-------------Scud missiles, Gulf War maybe?

3. A recent state department report concluded the U.S. and the world is less safe from terrorism than we were prior to the Iraqi invasion.

4. Any you enjoying increasing tuition at state funded colleges or universities?

5. Katrina, nuff said.

6. Finally, I'd like to leave off with this fact: You know you're in trouble when the majority of the U.K. population views China............CHINA more favorably then they do the U.S.

I don't mean to be attacking you, but people saying he's a decent president gets me fired up. Look at the poles, they generally don't lie. Counterstatements?

Nail I3unny 12-01-2005 02:30 PM

well...not that im a bush supporter...but it wasnt his fault for the invasion of Iraq. when 9/11 happened...everyone was all over him for not doing anything in the first place to prevent it. but when he was fed information about Iraq having WMD (false information i might point out) he acted upon it, and people jumped all over him for that. what if the information was true? and he hadnt done anything? and NY was hit with a series of biological weapons and all of Long Island and lower manhatten was wiped out? then people would be all over bush for NOT acting on the information.

ppl need to realize this before they critisize him for Iraq

AgentofDarkness 12-01-2005 04:52 PM

From the onset of the war i knew that there were not WMDs. And you asked how we could know that there were not WMD. Before the war, there were weapons inspectors in Iraq looking for those elusive weapons. Bush started the war before the inspectors finished finding out what i already knew, Iraq didn't have ****.

sacicons 12-01-2005 10:34 PM

how come they have sattelite photos of convoys of trucks leaving Iraq in the many months that Bush was trying to convince everyone in congress and the U.N. that we needed to make a move? not solid evidence at all, but if i were Saddam, i would be getting those WMD the hell out of the country to cause this kind of upheavel in the case of an invasion, where no WMD would be found. dunno, just throwing out what i have heard.

AgentofDarkness 12-01-2005 10:38 PM

I've never heard about those satallite pictures. What doesn't make sense is if these sat photos exist, why didn't bush use it. He pretty much made himself look like a total dumb**** about WMDs (among other things). And the other thing is that the general concensus among the media and other people is that there are no WMDs. I don't think that politicians would be sayin that if they weren't sure.

Fran 12-01-2005 10:40 PM

Thanks for the laugh ... i needed it tonight!

sacicons 12-01-2005 11:17 PM

most of the media in this country is leaning one way or the other, so they report whatever slant they have. i refuse to believe almost all of what they say anymore. i do my own research when i care enough. and i could think of any number of reasons for him not to use the photos, but none of them are his, and i have no idea what his reasons might be. but would you want the world to think you bombed a country over grainy, circumstantial sattelite photos any more than you want them to think you bombed them over "unsubstantiated information"?

drbyers 12-02-2005 12:02 AM

DOODS!11

is this being hijacked into a real-life political thread? becuase I LOVE political debate!!1 lol.

leco516 12-02-2005 09:21 AM

If you poor souls think clinton was a good president you should
talk to anybody from arkansas. You will discover the meaning of
murderous thugs and drug dealers.
Can you imagine kerry and the ketchup queen as pres. dealing with 9/11?
democrats are one step from communists and if that gets me kicked off this
forum, I will go smiling, knowing once again dems can't take truth

Shandles 12-02-2005 11:32 AM

ORIGINAL: leco516

AGREES :D

gsumano 12-02-2005 12:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Fran

Thanks for the laugh ... i needed it tonight!
Here's something else that might make you laugh
hahahahah

Fran 12-02-2005 12:23 PM

lol... thank you:D

AgentofDarkness 12-02-2005 03:39 PM

What is it exactly that Bush has done to make the U.S. a safer place? Attack Iraq? Bush had a shot to kill Bin Laden but he didn't take his shot (i had the link but i think i lost it). And wat about the NSA report that said that said that bin laden was going to attack inside the U.S.? Bush didn't do anything about that. I know that one exists b/c i hear Rice stating it at a hearing in Congress.

sacicons 12-02-2005 04:11 PM

What is it exactly that Bush has done to make the U.S. a safer place? Attack Iraq? Bush had a shot to kill Bin Laden but he didn't take his shot (i had the link but i think i lost it).
HAHA, no, that was Clinton. and i dont know if i blame him or not, because it was before 9-11, and he was on a hunting trip with a Prince of one of the other countries we are kind of getting along with in the middle east, and he was afraid of what the people would say. and in 98 or 99, if Clinton ordered the assasination of him, none of us would have known who that was, and we would have been pissed that he had compromised our relations with another middle eastern country.

amg6975 12-02-2005 04:44 PM

^ agreed. No matter what position a president is going to take on the middle-east subject some people are going to be all pissy about it.

AgentofDarkness 12-02-2005 04:53 PM

ORIGINAL: sacicons

What is it exactly that Bush has done to make the U.S. a safer place? Attack Iraq? Bush had a shot to kill Bin Laden but he didn't take his shot (i had the link but i think i lost it).
HAHA, no, that was Clinton. and i dont know if i blame him or not, because it was before 9-11, and he was on a hunting trip with a Prince of one of the other countries we are kind of getting along with in the middle east, and he was afraid of what the people would say. and in 98 or 99, if Clinton ordered the assasination of him, none of us would have known who that was, and we would have been pissed that he had compromised our relations with another middle eastern country.
I know that clinton had a shot to take out bin laden, but bush had a shot too. I jus don't think that the republicans should be running around saying how Bush has made this country safer when he really hasn't. If anything Bush has made it more dangerous because he has made alot more enemies than friends. Before the Iraqis didn't hate us, but now they do.

XCM828 12-02-2005 05:18 PM

First of all, I do think Clinton was a fairly decent president. He left us with a very large surplus, which Bush has now turned into a MASSIVE debt. And how does Bush deal with debt? He lowers taxes. [sm=ummmmokay.gif] Second, why would I want to talk to anyone from arkansas about murderous thugs and drug dealers? And third, yes, I can imagine Kerry dealing with 9/11. I don't know if he would have done a better job then Bush, we'll never know. I only preferred Kerry over Bush because I just didn't like the way Bush's administration was set up, and how he planned on running the country. And fourth, how the HELL are democrats one step from communists?! That's just ****ing retarted dude.

AgentofDarkness 12-02-2005 05:24 PM

Calling democrats one step from communists is like calling republicans one step from facists.

Mad7s 12-03-2005 12:13 AM

And republicans are greedy insensitive swines who push for the interests of the elite working to increasee their already grotesque wealth at the expense of those in the middle and bottom. I'll say it, extreme Republicans are Fascists. Go ahead. Try it. Mussolini made it far.
"Some people call you the elite, I call you my base" <--------your boy on video courtesy of Farenheit 9/11.

nemo 12-03-2005 12:28 AM

This is good stuff!!!;)