The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Stay away from this forum u stupid trolls

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 03:42 PM
HCF Member
Default Stay away from this forum u stupid trolls

I found this on the redlineforum Link
These people r freakin stupid for bashin other ppl on other forums. Those trolls included superbird, freakazoid, Black_Indiana_RL just posted in our forum, these douce bags need to be banned from their own forum. Where's our admin?

Old 05-18-2006, 05:45 PM
mxs
HCF Member
Default RE: Stay away from this forum u stupid trolls

looks to be under control for now

Old 05-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Administrator

what douchebags...talknig trash, riding in mid 14 second cars? the one guy claims 260 whp, and hes running high 14s?

and dont forget!! there will be a stage 3 next year!!! whats that, like 280 horsepower? theyre only 160 or so behind me in my 24 year old car with a 37 year old engine...

that being said, i dont want anyone stooping to their level and causing trouble there...i will ban people who start board wars.

Old 05-18-2006, 07:26 PM

who cares what they have to say? Honestly not a big deal lol

Not like we are being nice to them.

Old 05-18-2006, 08:05 PM
Administrator

well, i just want to make sure that no one here causes problems there...i will not cater to board wars...their people are welcome to voice their opinion here so long as they follow the rules, but i dont want people here causing problems there...

we dont house trolls...we arent an srt forum...

Old 05-18-2006, 09:01 PM
HCF Member

^ I will concur that. But, if its not a problem here then its not a problem... just be assured that at least one of us is on all the time. A problem will be taken care of if it happens. There are 4 of us admin and like 10 mods for a reason. Basically, we wont have another judgment day like we had about a year ago that the older members will remember.

Old 05-18-2006, 09:38 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Patrick

well, i just want to make sure that no one here causes problems there...i will not cater to board wars...their people are welcome to voice their opinion here so long as they follow the rules, but i dont want people here causing problems there...

we dont house trolls...we arent an srt forum...

I dont think anybody here would do what they did. It's just ppl get tired of their forum and come here to bash the civic pissed me off.

Old 05-18-2006, 09:40 PM

[:-] "SDOT pwns" [X(]

Old 05-18-2006, 09:40 PM
HCF Member

^ then they have completed their task... the thing is to not let them **** you off, just treat them like noobs or ignore them completely... then they just get annoyed that no one is getting pissed at them, and they leave

Old 05-19-2006, 06:24 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Fiirkan is exactly right. Think about it.. How sad is it that they have to go around the interenet trying to "prove themselves" as worthy competition. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I dont really give two ****s what you drive, as long as you're not an *******.

Quick Reply: Stay away from this forum u stupid trolls