The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Street racing

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 07:43 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Street racing

Ok man thanks for looking for me.

Old 02-09-2006, 07:44 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Cutt

Ok man thanks for looking for me.
No problem man

Old 02-09-2006, 08:17 PM

i saw that show....i love the part when the crap talking mazda guy wanted to race any civic...then got his doors blew off by a eg hatch... great show

Old 02-09-2006, 08:55 PM

Canadians are just plain old nuts. With their silly bacon that isnt bacon but is ham. (No offense to any Canadians especially Mills) I wasnt too impressed with the cars they had on there though. If youre gonna talk, you gotta walk.

Old 02-09-2006, 10:19 PM
HCF Member

too be honest i never did under stand the whole "Canadian bacon" thing either... IT'S FRIGGIN HAM!!! to me it is ham and always wil be... sorry to go off topic but i just thought i would throw a canadian's perspective of the ham thing... but i didn't see the documentary though

Old 02-10-2006, 12:57 AM
HCF Member

when i was really little someone refered to it as can. bacon.. and i was like.. on the wayhome fromt he pancake dinner that it was at..and was like..mom i want can. bacon... it was really good.. and she was like... ok ill get some.. and then she got it..and it said ham.. i told her she was trying to fool me..and got the cheaper stuff..soo we actually had to get can. bacon and cook it up..and get ham and cook it up
just then did i realize it was the same!

Old 02-10-2006, 09:09 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: BallardCivic

Canadians are just plain old nuts. With their silly bacon that isnt bacon but is ham. (No offense to any Canadians especially Mills) I wasnt too impressed with the cars they had on there though. If youre gonna talk, you gotta walk.
Skytanker2003 knows it's not how you stand next to your car, but how you race your car.

Old 02-10-2006, 10:20 AM
HCF Member

i live in canada and i have nooo idea what you guys are talking about with the ham thing lol...we dont really have ham in my family to much anyways..i think iv had it twice in my life, but bacon is soo good..i had a BLT thismorning

Old 02-10-2006, 12:31 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

i live in canada and i have nooo idea what you guys are talking about with the ham thing lol...we dont really have ham in my family to much anyways..i think iv had it twice in my life, but bacon is soo good..i had a BLT thismorning
Down here we have "Canadian Bacon," which is basically ham slices!

Old 02-10-2006, 03:49 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

WHAT!!! only twice in your life, man i have had ham sandwiches for almost every single day for the past year... i love ham, it is best when you get it with the bone still in it, then boil it in cranberry, and apple juice, and cloves, then bake it in the oven.....*drools* damn i swish i had that right now

.... and does anyone remember that movie with John CAndy in it that was called "Canadian Baconm"?

Quick Reply: Street racing