The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

It sucks when you try to buy a part and it's sold out

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 01:33 PM
HCF Member
Default It sucks when you try to buy a part and it's sold out

I have been trying to locate a air bag delete tray for the hatch for like 2 weeks and cant find anyone that has them in stock which sucks because I dont want a big *** hole in my passenger side dash anymore. All I lack on the interior is the air bag delete tray, to put my Alpine head unit in, swap over the center consols(the one in the sedan is alot cleaner and the armrest is in better shape), and to mount all my shifter stuff up(waiting on my B & M from Mobil AV). It sucks cause it's like one weekend I get alot done then the next I get nothing.

BTW I am gonna go buy a cheap-o camera today and take pics and have wal-mart put it on a cd so I can post pics for you guys/girls.

Old 03-19-2006, 03:54 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: It sucks when you try to buy a part and it's sold out

well it isn't a delete tray, but i found an airbag that hasn't been deployed, you could put that in and not wire it up...
airbag

and i can't wait to see the pics of the car

Old 03-19-2006, 04:00 PM
HCF Member

Thanks but I gotta have a delete try because I am trying to save as much weight as I can. I am aiming at a 2100lb dry weight with 90% of the interior still intact.

Old 03-19-2006, 04:01 PM
HCF Member

BTW the reason I am trying to save weight so much is because by this time next year I plan to have a all motor H22 setup and I want to be in the 12's with it.

Old 03-19-2006, 04:18 PM
HCF Member

http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.a...For=&PT_ID=150

I emailed them to see if they may be able to do something for me.

Old 03-19-2006, 04:25 PM
HCF Member

wow shaving 400lbs leaving the interior intact, thats some goal. im sure its completely possible but how are you going to do it?

Old 03-19-2006, 08:15 PM
HCF Member

All my interior will not be left in place and it will not take 400lbs to get it to 2100lbs, more so about 200 to 250lbs. I plan on doing little things here and there like a audio system that only consist of a Alpine HU and a set of comps in the front. Some aftermarket seats later down the road, a cf hood and hatch, light weight rims, no a/c or cruise componets, old fashion roll up windows and no power locks. I should get really close to my goal I think, if I am a bit off I will not worry about it.

Old 03-19-2006, 08:27 PM

try passwordjdm.com, i know they have carbon fiber trays for integras and civics but i don't know if they have them in stock. you may have to call them directly and ask

Old 03-19-2006, 08:30 PM
HCF Member

They are out of stock, i wanted to buy a cf one but they dont have any at all. I emailed them today so i will probly hear something this week.

Old 03-19-2006, 08:53 PM
HCF Member

password:jdm is a execllant site for either stock or aftermarket parts. Im still waiting on the tein hood dampers they said would of shipped monday or tuesday of last week and I should have them by tomorrow or tuesday.

Quick Reply: It sucks when you try to buy a part and it's sold out