The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Suky Suky....5 Dolla$

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 06:30 PM
HCF Member
Default Suky Suky....5 Dolla$

After further review of the grand old state that i currently reside in, it has come to my attention that MA sucks ***** in comparison to other places associated with cars. First of all insurance is a bitch and a half, but without it ur going to legal hell. Then there are 34589634563456 crazy rules that are regulated out the yin yang. o sweet dark tinted windows, nope cant go below 35%...o well then some sweet neon lights...nope they can only b green and can onli b on wen ur parked i dont kno why i posted this because i expect no replies lol just voicing my small opinion as a retaliation against ppl who can have 5% tint and cool underbody glow only bcause i wish i was you lol alright have a great night ppl reading this!!!

Old 08-29-2006, 06:42 PM
Default RE: Suky Suky....5 Dolla$

same laws here in Maryland cept the cops in my area dont enforce them at all...everyone i kno whos into cars has 20% tint or lower. ppl in my area dont have underglow but i have seen ppl driving with them on inside the car and all..

Old 08-29-2006, 06:57 PM
HCF Member

Once again South Carolina Rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-29-2006, 07:13 PM
HCF Member

everyone is pretty cool up here in the north

Old 08-29-2006, 07:27 PM

well its really not your states fault ......the reason why tint laws are in affect is for the safety of police officers to many cops were shot coming up to tinted vechiles and they couldn't see in the vechile. and neons i don't think there is a state u can drive with them on since they are a distraction to other drivers and could cause accidents.....save your money and do cooler mods..

Old 08-29-2006, 10:43 PM
HCF Member

yea ppl r cool here too, i was being a little selfish with the tint...its not worth ppl dying, and i dont even like neons...i just needed another example lol . However i take nothing bak with my raging frustration of CAR INSURANCE!!! GO TO H3LL INSURANCE PREMIUMS!!!!!!

Old 08-29-2006, 10:45 PM
HCF Member

i thought nj, ny and cali sucked the most when it came to owning cars?

nj and ny have crazy insurance premiums and cali has rediculous emissions and gasoline requirements...

Old 08-29-2006, 10:57 PM
HCF Member

lol once again my knowledge fails me.... they probably r worse im jus complaining to make myself feel better i jus failed my M FK!N road test today because i didnt check my blindspot while doin a 3 point turn on a deserted side street...i didnt even know that i was supposed to do such a thing lol i had the curb to my left and i looked over my right shoulder the entire time and checked both my mirrors ...in my opinion a bad reason to fail me but the cop made a good point and said he wanted to start me off on the right foot and this will make me never fail to check my blindspot again...HE IS RIGHT but he was also in a bad mood and 3 kidds b4 me passed theirs so i think he had to find a reason for me to not get mine but w/e its all good ill jus get it next time....not convenient at all may i add......

Old 08-29-2006, 11:44 PM
HCF Member

Okay, well in NJ your car insurance is thru the roof. You can NOT have ANY tint on your front windows. No exterior lights, and we have emission testing.........I doubt your insurance is more than it would be in NJ...

Old 08-30-2006, 12:48 AM

No real (or enforced) restrictions in Oklahoma. My tint's %15. I might try 20 next time tho.