The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Tattoo...??

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Default Tattoo...??

Ok guys...I want ur opinions! I want to get this angel for my next tattoo. Then I got the idea of putting the serenity prayer under it. If I do these two together, I think I will have the angel in the middle of my upperback, like below my neck. Then put the prayer underneath it. I want it in a place that is easily covered for work. Tell me what you think. O and ill post pics of the two that I already have. (the first two are of my tattoos I have, and the second two pics are my ideas for my next one)

WARNING TO ALL WITHOUT TATTOO'S: They can become addicting! Get inked with caution!

Old 12-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Tattoo...??

what are the tats? they are a bit blurry?

Old 12-04-2005, 05:58 PM

whats the 1st tattoo mean?

I like your ideas, low back tattoo's are ALWAYS hot

Old 12-04-2005, 06:06 PM

The first one means Lover. Its in Arabic. Its on my lower back on the right side. And the Shining Star one is on my like side. kinda on the hip I guess. I took close up pics so you can actually tell what they are.

And civicboy, I dont want it too low, around here, low middle of the back tattoos are known as "tramp-stamps" haha and almost every girl 18+ has one. Im tryin to be original with my tattoos, and have them mean something to me. So when Im 50 i wont be like Damn, I was hella dumb when I was 18 and just like colored all over my body. My friend has 5 right now, and theyre all pretty lame. Thanks for the input! Anyone else with any lemme know! THanks guys!

Old 12-04-2005, 06:06 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: civicboy01
I like your ideas, low back tattoo's are ALWAYS hot
I think that she said upper back. I'm going to disagree with you too, everyone and their sister has a lower back tattoo, I think it's much hotter to come up wtih somewhere new.

Old 12-04-2005, 06:13 PM

I know, that was my input though, haha tramp stamps, thats ****ing hilarous, yeah I was gonna bring up when your older, with a lower back tattoo= a no no

either mad tv or snl had a funny skirt about a old mom with a lower back tattoo= nasty

Old 12-04-2005, 06:21 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: civicboy01
snl had a funny skit about a old mom with a lower back tattoo= nasty
that was pretty good, it was a commercial for lower back tattoo remover

Old 12-04-2005, 06:21 PM

Hey I saw that one.... it was gross... but very true. I've seen girls around her with there "tramp stamps"....lets say get a little wider...not really a good look at all...not to mention when they get older. I like the idea of the new tatoos.... tho I don't have any myself... cuz I don't do anything I can't change my mind on later.... and a tatoo is too too permanent. Besides I've seen grown men tear up before getting them... and I can't take the pain.... Let us know what you decide and don't forget to take pictures when you get them.

Old 12-04-2005, 06:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Fran

Besides I've seen grown men tear up before getting them... and I can't take the pain....

I think that is SO crazy. When I was like 16 I went with my older cousin to get a tattoo. He got one on his chest and he was like tearing up and going on about how I could never get one cause I couldnt handle it..and when I got my first one I was so scared. But once he started I literally apologized to my tattoo artist for being such a baby about it. The second one did hurt a LITTLE bit. It was bigger and took more time, and it was like on my hip bone. But the feeling becomes like an addiction. After both times I got mine, I wanted to go back the next day to get another one. Ill def take pics as soon as I get my new one. It depends on how much theyre gonna cost, as to how soon I will have em done. My tattoo artist likes me tho, and came to like party with me and my friends. He gives me pretty good deals.

Old 12-04-2005, 06:47 PM

hmm... I can't seem to figure out why!!

Quick Reply: Tattoo...??