The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Things that REALLY piss me off

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 10:52 PM
HCF Member
Default Things that REALLY **** me off

-People who cut you off in the left lane only to not pick up the pace when if they looked in their mirrors .5 seconds longer they would clearly see you traveling at 10+mph faster causing you to slam on brakes/ ruin your average coasting ticker/ make you reset cruise control.

- Stop lights that you slam on brakes to properly meet then to almost immediately
go back to green.

- Trains/ bridges that stop traffic during rush hours

- Towns that make plenty of money from tourists, military, and toll booths yet dont bother to fix their effing roads.

- Its 20-effing-09, why arent there more traffic controlled lights!?

- People who think its funny going slow in the left lane only little do they know in most states its illegal and posted all over the highway.

- Round-a-bouts dont work. Ask England, they are doing away with them.

- Cookie cutter cardboard houses that cost ten fold more than they should. Yes, I watched an entire neighborhood get built in two weeks. They had the roads, street signs, and mail boxes up before the houses.

- People who refuse to properly maintain their vehicles causing me to suffer from their noxious exhaust.

- Being trapped behind a garbage truck and realizing by the time you smell it that its too late to switch on the air recycle button and there isnt anything you can do about it.

- Car dealers.

- Overpriced factory car parts when most of them are inefficient crap to begin with.

- People who cant pronounce and spell small English words. Ex: Ax=Ask, Da=The, Er=I

- There is no such thing as "funner". Instead try "more fun", it wont kill you I promise. This is why the world is laughing at the U.S..

- The BET channel. God forbid the white guys get a WET channel. Al Sharpton will be camped outside WET HQ with a megaphone until the building is torn down, and a memorial with funding package is set up.

- Foreigners who are quick to bitch and moan about USA. Funny how they cry for us when they are in trouble.

- Thick skulled liberals. For example, the need-to-get-back-to-the-kitchen women in Cali about a year ago trying to kick a Marine recruiting office out of town. The mayor even gave them their own pink outlined parking spot right in front of the office. Why would you bitch and moan at the exact thing that lets you do that? Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

- The bullchit law that wont let under 21 military drink. In my opinion, if you are old and mature enough to die for your country, I dont see why you cant have a PBR after your shift.

- Auto insurance, the biggest legal scam in the history of the human race.

- Al Sharpton, the second biggest legal scam of the human race

- The media

- The black race guilt, seriously, its over. The white man isnt bringing you down anymore. Stop kicking it like a dead horse.

- No body kicks a dead horse more than broadcasting does with reality shows with has been nobodys.

- People that ask me why I drive a gas guzzling Jeep assuming Im the normal douche bag that drives to the mall all day whilst swerving around mud puddles. Yes, I ACTUALLY use my Jeep for off-roading applications. My family owns a couple thousand acres, two wheel drive doesnt cut it there sometimes.

-People who forcefully ear f*** you at a bar for an hour long immaculate monologue about the middle-eastern conflict and what they think about it and why its so wrong. Honestly, if you arent in the military and or not directly involved with it to see what goes on and witness the before and after, SHUT UP, SHUT THE F*** UP! CNN and FOX sell the most news when its bad news, its a fact.

- Jaywalkers. Dont sue me when your dumb *** gets hit because you jumped out in the street without looking before I could react.

I feel better now.

Old 06-17-2009, 11:58 PM

haha, some of that was pretty funny. i'm gonna add my own small list...

-Commercials (TV and Radio) that use small children to say things on. Not because they're being exploited, but because they're annoying.

-Commercials that play twice in a row.

-Nails in your tires. How the f*ck do nails get in the road in the first place?

-People who are so stupid that when they get in an argument with you and they are wrong, they can't even comprehend why they are so blatantly wrong.

-pop music stars and their 12 year old fans.

-christians that try to shove their religion down your throat.

-people who tailgate you on the interstate when you're already going almost 10MPH over, and then when you speed up to 20MPH over they still ride your ***

-People who come up behind you going wayyyyyyyyyyy faster than the speed limit and flash their lights at you to move over when they could just go around, and shouldn't be trying to go 90MPH in the first place.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 06-18-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:45 AM
Super Cereal Admin

-Traffic lights with 3-second yellows on a 65mph highway. Negating the distance you cover before you react, you have 286 feet to go from 65-0. Sometimes I don't feel like making an ABS stop at 65mph.

-Blackbird. If whites had a firefox rip-off browser called "Dove" with white-interest shortcuts, the majority of members of a specific race would be up in arms. But because they're a "minority" (I've been to quite a few big cities. I'd tend to disagree with the "minority" thing anymore) it's okay for them to have their own browser.

-People that throw the racism card at everything. Ever think someone does/says something not because you're a "minority", but because you're an a**hole?

-People that reinforce stereotypes and then b***h about them.

-Racial double-standards. They're f**king retarded. If you make a racial comment about a "minority" group, it's a crime against humanity. If they make a racial comment about caucasians, we're supposed to deal with it.

-Slavery. It didn't last 400 years in America, and it ended almost 200 years ago. Get over with it; it didn't affect you, I didn't take part in it, and I don't owe you an apology, special treatment, or reparations. I have quite a few ancestors that took part in the civil war fighting to free slaves, so stop whining to me.

-Political Correctness. F**k it. If I want to call someone a window-licking retard, I will. I have freedom of speech, and they're trying to control what I say.

-The FCC. If you don't like what you're watching on tv, change the channel. If you don't like the contents of a movie, don't watch it. If you don't like profanity in songs, don't listen to that song. Sound hard? I didn't think so.

-Fat people that make excuses. I don't care if you're fat, just admit it and work on losing weight. I get so p**sed off when I walk into a fast food restaurant and there's 300+lb people in there.

-When I can't find the droids I'm looking for

I'll post more after class

Last edited by reaper2022; 06-18-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:57 AM
HCF Member

-people who are discriminant of other peoples cultures...
and
-the dutch

+

-SUPER SLOW DRIVERS THAT CANT GO THE SPEED LIMIT 20 in a 60 you should be shot!

-People who tailgate... I love having a manual transmission

-People who bitch about loan officers and mortgage brokers screwing them over- if you knew you couldnt afford the house in the first place why did you buy it? Come on people the loan packet had ADJUSTABLE RATE NOTE in big bold letters on the first page

Last edited by chasemclemore; 06-18-2009 at 09:02 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:01 AM
Angry Admin

Originally Posted by chasemclemore
-people who are discriminant of other peoples cultures...
and
-the dutch
this!

Old 06-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Cat Fuсker

- straight people

Old 06-18-2009, 10:02 AM
HCF Member

+1 on reapers post. I completely agree with the race card bull****.

Black history month. Why do we need an entire month devoted to their culture? Where's the white history month? (thats racist I guess....)

The government trying to fix everything and get into everything.

Politicians and the s*** they promise and never do.

People that don't even attempt to stop when making right hand turns and just cut you off so they can get ahead of you.

Old people drivers that shouldn't be on the road.

People thinking that they desevere free hand outs from the government. You don't deserve anything, get off you *** and get a job. Stop mouching off the system cause your too lazy.

Famous people that think they are above the law and don't have to pay taxes.

Traffic lights that stay red for 10 mins and are green for 3 secs.

Speed cameras (we have so many here in MD)

Illegal immigrants that kill and rape people in this country and then run back to theirs.

People who think that all Germans are automatically ***** and are desended from *****. Not every German is a dam ****, so stop saying that.

People who ride sport bikes who think they are bada** and ride like idiots. Most can't even ride anyway.

People who disrespect police officers and the military. They hate the police until they need them.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by reaper2022
-When I can't find the droids I'm looking for
"Yea, what gives with that?"

...That really grinds my gears....lol

- I am by no means racist, but when black people call other black people "ni**ers" (I usually don't say that word, so I blanked it), there's no problem. But when a white person says it, all hell can break loose. It is a derogatory word. If it comes out of anyone mouth, it should mean the same thing.

- When people think it is okay to pass someone who is going at least 5 over the speed limit on the left (when dashed lines are present). In order to get around that person who is going 5mph over the limit, you must get into the opposite lane, go at least 15 over the limit, and try and pass him. Passing on the left should only occur when the person in front either has a problem with their car and can't keep up with the speed limit.

I'll edit my post when I think of something else.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:51 AM
HCF Member

- old people that can't ****ing drive any more but they still don't have to retake a driving exam. Yes, 16 year old drivers are bad, but i swear to god old people are the worst. A once-a-year drivers test when you're 65+ would be great.

- cops in a small town such as mine with nothing to do except camp out and pull over 30 mph goers in a 25 mph.

- drunk people who want to do nothing other than start a fight. Angry drunk people particularly.

- crabby old people. Be thankful for your long life, why do you have to have to be such a cranky old ******* just because you're pissed off you can't do fun things that young people can. Share your experiences rather than push everyone away with a scowl on your face.

- stupid ****ing people at restaurants. Workign in what is now my 5th restaruant, there are so many stupid people. Like people that say quesadilla and pronounce the L, or people that keep their number their supposed to put on the corner in the table in their pocket or purse. How the **** are we supposed to give you your food dumb ***?

oh i remember why i hang out around here now because of this thread

Old 06-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Cat Fuсker

I also hate ricers who have crookedly installed intercoolers.

Quick Reply: Things that REALLY piss me off