The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Toyota to race NASCAR in '07

Old 06-11-2006, 10:19 PM
HCF Member
Default Toyota to race NASCAR in '07

I know that to a lot of you that follow NASCAR (like Patrick) this is probably old news, but I was stoked when I saw that an import was finally breaking into the good ol' boy circuit. I know it's Toyota, but it's a start, and since it's the world's best selling car, it only stands to reason that it should have representation in the "stock car" races. Honda already dominates Indy, might as well give someone else a chance. I can't wait to get an import NASCAR hat just to **** off all of the redneck/coon-asses around here.

Toyota NASCAR

Old 06-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Default RE: Toyota to race NASCAR in '07

Yeah it's old news but we still like to hear it. Can't wait to see one on the track. Wonder how many they plan to field in a race? I would like to see Mercedes and BMW field cars in it as well. They could since their cars are made here now. You are right about Indy cars, all of them are Honda powered.

Old 06-12-2006, 08:12 AM

i hate nascar with a passion, but its good to see an import making its way in....

Old 06-12-2006, 10:00 AM

MB and BMW wont ever race in Nascar which stands for National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Toyota now builds the Camry (which is the car they are using in Nascar, and the Tundra for the Craftsman Truck series in North America) and as you all know the cars that MB and BMW would need to run in Nascar (the 5 series for BMW and the E class for MB) are both built in germany.

Either that or Nascar actually stands for; Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks....

Old 06-12-2006, 10:11 AM
HCF Member

I can't wait to see all the pissed of red necks

Old 06-12-2006, 02:46 PM

i hope honda comes out with a civic nascar

Old 06-12-2006, 05:32 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: AllForSRT

Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks....
u hit it there lets go get some beers

my mom and family went to the pocono 500 on sunday

Old 06-12-2006, 05:48 PM

ORIGINAL: my_hidden_romance

ORIGINAL: AllForSRT

Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks....
u hit it there lets go get some beers

my mom and family went to the pocono 500 on sunday
I love going to the races even though ima city boy, i usually go to Pocono every year, instead im saving money this year or at least trying to. I went there and Arizona last year, and i must say its a fun time....some of the country girls MANO MAN!!! Something about a cute little blonde southern bell that just completley makes me melt lol.

On a side note, im going to a Kenny Chesney concert with a few of my friends that are girls, i hate country music but i love girls that love country music lol....and that concert will be FILLED with them.

Old 06-12-2006, 05:51 PM
HCF Member

Sorry, testing for jdmhatch.

Old 06-12-2006, 06:34 PM

*off topic*

I have noticed theres no "delete post" option on this forum...is that something exclusive to Vbulletin formatted forums?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Toyota to race NASCAR in '07