The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Two people killed...

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 12:00 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Two people killed...

They may very well do that.

Did you see that pic of my civic after it was wrecked?

Old 02-05-2006, 01:20 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: my_hidden_romance

i wanna move to ca
I am in 5 weeks.

Buckle up kiddies!

Old 02-05-2006, 02:34 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: amg6975

ORIGINAL: my_hidden_romance

i wanna move to ca
I am in 5 weeks.

Buckle up kiddies!
the hell you say. where to?

Old 02-05-2006, 09:39 AM

Thats what I was thinking?? Why are you moving out here? Sweeet, maybe we can have a big HCF meet out here!

I personally always wear my seatbelt, because I just feel safer with it on.. But I have another story of a car accident. Many years ago, when I was too young to drive, I had an older friend who Id known for like ever. He was 16 and got his license. One night he picked up another friend of mine, and I remember thinking that it sucked that I couldnt go hang out with them cause I was going camping for Memorial Day weekend. When I came back from camping, my mom was at work and called me, and said, Amanda, Matt and Bryan passed away over the weekend. Matt was the driver, and they were going 80+ in a 55 (its a pretty small road out here) and were weaving in and out of the traffic on it. Matt lost control and hit a telephone pole. Bryan died from the impact almost immediately (he was wearing his seatbelt). Matt was thrown about 40 ft from the car into the oncoming traffic. Ppl were stopping cars from coming, until an older man who was drunk hit Matt. But he was still alive up until then. Granted he wasnt in good shape, but because he wasnt wearing a seatbelt he was thrown out of the car, and would have lived.

Dont take stupid risks, cause its not worth it. Those two boys died so young, and if you have ever seen the look on a dad's face at his son's funeral, you'll know its not worth it.

Old 02-05-2006, 11:02 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: 2000 LoW reD Si

Thats what I was thinking?? Why are you moving out here? Sweeet, maybe we can have a big HCF meet out here!
A meet with more than 3 people?! I wanna go! [8D]

Old 02-05-2006, 11:19 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mxs

get on a plane. we'd love to have you if we get together. hey, speaking of that, i should be going with my boss on a couple track days this year, how about we meet up at Infineon outside of Sonoma?

Old 02-06-2006, 12:06 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: sacicons

ORIGINAL: mxs

get on a plane. we'd love to have you if we get together.
And I'd love to meet you guys. I'll just say that I have no more vacation days between now and June 30th, but after that, I'm not gonna rule anything out

Old 02-06-2006, 05:35 PM
HCF Member

i didnt read everyones post (lots of them)..but i think it has to do with thinking "thats not going to happen to me"...my cars not fast but i no alot of times i take turns really sharp to test my car and do stupid things once in a wile..luckly i never had a accident but its like.. you live and you learn, i had a couple of close ones but because of that i take it alot easer on the road because iv experienced how little things can turn bad, everyone just needs to take it easy..you life( and others life) or your car that you spend lots of money on is NOT worth it

Old 02-06-2006, 08:46 PM

Hey not to be selfish here but the guy who was driving was the one who was going to put my engine in. I knew him too, and he was one of my friends introduced me too him. He was really kool and it is really sad what happened.