The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Urgent truck of nitro stolen in the vegas area

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 06:14 AM
HCF Member
Exclamation Urgent truck of nitro stolen in the vegas area

Please pass this on, I know we have members in this area, and those of into cars will be more likely to notice something like this, they build bombs out of this stuff guys, lets see if someone can spot it, passing this on from another site
Outlaw Racing Fuels Semi Truck and Trailer stolen friday night from a Motocross Track in Nevada, Homeland security has been notified, Truck was possibly seen on Hwy 95 heading towards Las Vegas Nevada. Logandale area or Henderson Nevada. Trailer has Outlaw Logo On side truck has Racer For Christ on Tractor, Semi is White with silver fenders. Anyone seeing this unit please notify The Douglas County Sheriff Office Garnerville Nevada, or The Nevada Highway Patrol.

Markings 23 foot Harley Davidson Destroyer Motorcycle and Logo on side Lift gate to rear of tractor.

Placards on side of trailer

Reward Offer

Trailer has Fuel in it

Call ...Outlaw Racing 775-782-7787

Old 08-23-2009, 07:10 AM
Super Cereal Admin

???

Old 08-23-2009, 10:15 AM

^I was thinking the exact same thing!!!!!!!!!! LULZ

Old 08-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Stinky Administrator

its his computer wallpaper, and i don't get the story if its nitro fuel they can't make bombs from that. i mean nitro fuel and nitro glycerin are two different things.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Super Cereal Admin

My computer wallpaper is actually Kanagawa-Oki Nami-Ura:

(only much bigger than that pic. Like 1440x900 pixels. But I figured you guys would get irritated if I posted that big of a pic here lol)

"The Great Wave off Kanagawa". One of my favorite pieces of Japanese art, and one of the original 36 views of Mt. Fuji (and notably the most well-known).

Old 08-23-2009, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by reaper2022
???
lol

that had me laughing

Old 08-23-2009, 04:02 PM
Stinky Administrator

Originally Posted by reaper2022
My computer wallpaper is actually Kanagawa-Oki Nami-Ura:

(only much bigger than that pic. Like 1440x900 pixels. But I figured you guys would get irritated if I posted that big of a pic here lol)

"The Great Wave off Kanagawa". One of my favorite pieces of Japanese art, and one of the original 36 views of Mt. Fuji (and notably the most well-known).
i have that in my wallpaper folder as well, ok 1 question where did you find that pic looks like a screen shot to me lol

Old 08-23-2009, 06:41 PM
HCF Member

it can be mixed with fertilizer like fuel oil and made into bombs, similar to what brought down the federal building in Oklahoma. Even if it's just some low lifes who stole it for the truck,or them being too cheap to buy their own stuff, keep your eyes out and help this guy get his truck back. I hate low life thieves. anyone who knows nitormethane knows if it's handled wrong it pretty dangerous stuff. besides,there's a reward. the difference between it and the fuel oil bombs is it makes a heck of a bigger bang. Not going to disclose exactly how they do it, but it's very easy.

Old 08-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Super Cereal Admin

If anyone wants, I can explain exactly how they do it.

Actually, you know what? I probably shouldn't... I'm probably on more than a few government watchlists as it is. Anyone that wants to know, consult the wise, all-powerful google. As it is, I wouldn't be surprised to look outside and see the 4chan party van.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:47 PM
HCF Member

GUYS. This are a serious thread. I'll tell all my friends to watch out for this. It should be found by morning.

Quick Reply: Urgent truck of nitro stolen in the vegas area