The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Video Games

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 07:09 AM
Default Video Games

Our lives are not TOTALLY about cars, right??? LOL What games are consistently in your Xbox, 360, PS2, PS3, never to be taken out until you get bored of (which at the time seems to be never)?Right now,I am obessed with Call of Duty 4 (360), and cannot get enough of it. Just thought of sharing and seeing whatgames everyone else is in love with!

Old 04-26-2008, 07:11 AM
Snail'n Admin
Default RE: Video Games

Ummm COD4 is for weenies. Its a bunch of newbs campin. I got bored with it after the constant +15-20 KD per game So I moved on to Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (360). Just a question...I saw youre in west chester......do you go to college there?

Old 04-26-2008, 08:30 AM
HCF Member

I used to have a collection of ps2 and ps3 games. I'm only trying to keep ps2/ps3 games that really standout and can be played for a long time.

Basically god of war 1/2(and games like it, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Devil May Cry, Heavenly Sword), socom CA(has 3 map packs from the socom 2, which is why I still play it), gran turismo, guitar hero. Waiting for madden and GTA.

That may be a lot of games to you, but each is fun and different and you can go back to them years from now. I'm done with buying games that I'll only play when I first get it and a month later it's just collecting dust.

Old 04-26-2008, 08:48 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Yeah, I'm totally not obsessed with cars.... let's see here... Need for speed hot pursuit... need for speed underground.... need for speed underground 2... need for speed carbon... street racing syndicate... midnight club II.... midnight club 3: dub edition...

but seriously, about the onyl game I play anymore is SRS... and when I get tired of that, I throw in Star Wars: KOTOR II (I'm a loser like that) (xbox btw)

Old 04-26-2008, 08:52 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

Yeah, I'm totally not obsessed with cars.... let's see here... Need for speed hot pursuit... need for speed underground.... need for speed underground 2... need for speed carbon... street racing syndicate... midnight club II.... midnight club 3: dub edition...

but seriously, about the onyl game I play anymore is SRS... and when I get tired of that, I throw in Star Wars: KOTOR II (I'm a loser like that) (xbox btw)
put of all those racing games the only one i still play.. is well.. none of them lol the NFS collection i played when it first came out,

And KOTOR FTMFW!!!!! I have played that game through like 8 times

Old 04-26-2008, 09:00 AM
Snail'n Admin

Im on the last level in kotor2 if it makes anyone feel better....and FORZA2 FTMFW! but im a huge fan of shooters

Old 04-26-2008, 09:26 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: GReddy_Civic

Im on the last level in kotor2 if it makes anyone feel better....and FORZA2 FTMFW! but im a huge fan of shooters
KOTOR2 was a bigger letdown then the Prequels...

Old 04-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Recognized HCF Member

i like R63, call of duty, and very shortly ill be stuck on GTA... comes out the end of this month if they dont push it back AGAIN.LOL
i just hope they didnt screw that game up!

Old 04-26-2008, 10:33 AM
HCF Member

Is it sad that i have Forza 2, have GTA4 Special Edition Preordered.... yet i don't have a 360...

Old 04-26-2008, 10:39 AM
HCF Member

COD4 and Halo 3 online are a standard day, every day of the week lol NFSUG2, Carbon, and Pro Street are played a lot too, so is Tony Hawks Proving Ground and Army of Two.

But the all time best that i always have a game going in is Final Fantasy 7. Pwnt.

Quick Reply: Video Games