The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Vodka mixed with what? to make a good drink

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 10:03 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Vodka mixed with what? to make a good drink

except grape. Grape koolaid and vodka tastes like total crap for some reason lol

Old 03-08-2007, 10:07 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

Ok, what can I mix with vodka that takes the taste of it down and actually tastes good. We used to drink vodka and coke and the taste of the vodka is WAY overpowering for me. So what else can I mix with the vodka?
As a heavy member of the wasp class prep society (Tony and Pete can vouch) I have drank many-a-vodka drinks in my day. The best mixer I have found is actually an awesome all around breakfast juice called 'Five-o-Live'. Citrus and vodka go very well together. Fiveolive is a cobination of numerous citrus fruits and combined with alkeehaul will lead to good times... or will lead you into a bed with your buddies ugly *** girl.

If you cant get it, then grab some ole OJ, its does the trick too.

Also, mountain dew and gatorrade are good mixers because they take the voka straight to your head.

Before running out and grabbing mixers, please make sure your vodka was AT THE LEAST $13USD a bottle.

Old 03-08-2007, 10:20 PM
HCF Member

my girlfrind likesvodka with cranberry juice or sprite. I like sailor jerry rum 92 proof with ginger alemyself. Thats stuff is strong, but not as strong as bacardi 151....that stuff is like rubbing alcohol. You could prolly do ginger ale with vodka too, that stuff is a great neutralizer.

Old 03-08-2007, 10:23 PM
HCF Member

Just get a good vodka, mill

Old 03-08-2007, 10:23 PM
HCF Member

Ye if you want to drink 151 youre just as better offbuying rubbing alcohol adn mxing it with coke lol Save a bunch of money and will taste just as chitty.

Old 03-08-2007, 10:25 PM

Who says you have to mix it with a non alcoholic beverage. Get a bottle of peach Andre and mix it, and get schwasted!... The night I did that I woke up outside with out a shoe and had to get a ride home from some guy at a gas station! Needless to say, it was a good night.

Old 03-08-2007, 10:26 PM
HCF Member

Red Bull and Vodka ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 that ****s awsome

Old 03-08-2007, 11:29 PM
HCF Member

yeah bro... either cranberry juice and vodka, or REDBULL AND VODKA!!!!!!!!!

both of those would probably be the best bet for a good vodka mix IMO! REDBULL AND VODKA FTW!

Add note: Redbull and vodka will totally f**k you up if you take too many... it creeps up on ya, but they're the best

Old 03-08-2007, 11:32 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ryank327

I prefer straight shots of jim beam myself. Vodka is only good if you spend the money on it.
werd...jim and jack straight up.

Old 03-08-2007, 11:59 PM
HCF Member

Vodka and tonic with a splash of cran juice and lime juice. (good for girls) I myself Love bloody marys. You can not taste the vodka at all, so theyre great for getting hammered before noon. Make some jungle juice and youll be good. Take some hawiian punch and a bag of mixed fruit........slice up some watermelon and put that stuff all together in a big pitcher. Add a bottle of the cheapest nastiest vodka to it. Add some sugar if you want. Drink up. Then again, what the hell do I know about drinking? Im only the, eh nevermind.

Quick Reply: Vodka mixed with what? to make a good drink