The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Waking up from a coma

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 07:53 PM
HCF Member
Default Waking up from a coma

Hey guys, Ive got something interesting to share. My good friend Jason has a veryamazing story to tell you about. You see, back when Jason was 16 (1995) he got into a horrible accident. His buddy who just got his license, merged into traffic in front a big rig without looking. Sadly, his buddy didnt make it. Jason on the other hand wasnt so lucky either. He sunk into a coma instantly. Amazingly much to doctors doubts, he came out of it 7 weeks later.

Jason wrote a book recently about his acounts called " Return from a Comatose Mind ". Oddly enough and acutally very rare, jason was able to account his memories while midst coma.

I read the book and was utterly astounded to the zenith extent on how well this book taught me about the 'other side' and what it is actually like to be in a coma and how frightening it is. Not only that to speak of how 'effing' scary it would be to actually find yourself waking from one and have someone sit down and tell you about your situation.

Im not begging but I strongly encourage you to snag this book for a great and a better perspective on how people like Jason deal withbewildering situations like his.

Reach into your broke *** pocketwhip out a measley 14 dollarsfor this book. It was specifically written to be a quick read so it not a long drawn out, boring 400page book full adjectives and otherB.S.

Thanks for your time.

Check out Jason's website by clicking on the link below
http://www.jasondeierlein.com/

Old 08-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Stinky Administrator
Default RE: Waking up from a coma

that looks interesting remmy i'll see if i can find it around here if not i'll order it. i hope he's doing better

Old 08-15-2007, 08:04 PM
HCF Member

Damn. My dad was in a coma for almost 23 days. It sucks bad enough being someone on the outside of a coma. I can't imagine what its like to be the one in it.

BTW here is the Amazon.com link. HERE

Old 08-16-2007, 05:17 AM
HCF Member

I had a friend that was in a coma back in 1999 and 2000.He had a wreck and was in a coma from thanksgiving to the last of jan. I am going to look into getting this book and after me and the wife arefinished with it maybe I can pass it along to him.

Old 08-17-2007, 03:37 AM
HCF Member

im actually intersted in this thanks Rem!