The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Well damn, I feel like I'm in middle school(long)

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 06:16 PM
HCF Member
Default Well damn, I feel like I'm in middle school(long)

Immaturity, I cant stand it. Another thing I cant stand is situations that seem to find certain people(namely me) time and time again. So I beg to ask....what is it about some people(once again namely me) that makes "attatched" women gravitate towards me. I swear I feel like I walk around with a big "cheat on your boyfreind with me" sign stuck on my back.

I have known this chick for around a year, we met because she was dating a buddy of mine. We were just freinds and got along. They broke up a good while ago and a couple months after we start talking online every 3/4 days. Nothing constant, and no flirting or anything like that just bull ****ting. This was mainly around the time I was in Indianapolis and New Mexico. She tells me to get a hold of her when I get back and we can hang out. So about a month and a half after I get back we start talking to eachother again. Once again nothing out of the norm.

We get around to deciding to hang out last Wensday, we go to a movie, it sucked so we left about 45 minutes into it. We come back to the house and just drink and talk untill like 3/4 in the morn. Nothing happens, I take her home. We decide to hang out lastnight again. But before hand we were just chatting online, I notice on her myspace she has a person telling her congrats on a engaugement. So i say the same thing to her while chatting. She at this point dismiss it saying that is not happening anymore. She said she broke up with him because of his jealousy towards a freind she was talking to.

I thought nothing of it because I was not in pursuit of her or anything, figured I need not try to dig for info as it did not envolve me. Well I go over to her place lastnight and we watch a movie. We are standing outside smoking and just one of those things we ended up kissing. I admit it was nice. But we did it a couple more time, hugged on eachother but that is it. Later we were standing on her porch doing the same thing and talking. She gets around to saying that the dude was jealous of me.

Man at this point I was like well damn, she said that she broke up with him for me. Once gain I was like well damn.... We did not talk much about it as I was thinking cool I'm actually ****ing around with a chick that is not married or with someone [sm=smiley20.gif]She has been telling me he is not accepting it and bla bla bla. So I thought, I'll treat this with respect and let her go at her own pace with anything that happens.

So here comes the immaturity part. I get on myspace and have a message from this dude, keep in mind I have never seen or talked to this dude let alone know his name.

It is titled "Listen Here"

ok i have seen that you and my fiance have been talking and i have had it there may not be nothing going on but i don't feel like there's no reason why you guys should be talking that much so i'm telling you i'm putting a stop to it now
At this point I dont know what the ****. I replied respectfully, well as respectfull as good ol smart *** Marty can:

Dont be trippin on me bro, she talks to me I'm going to talk back. I am not pushing anything.
Any feedback would be helpfull

Old 11-25-2007, 06:20 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Well damn, I feel like I'm in middle school(long)

Woah marty. thats crazy man. Reminds me of your old Avatar.

I got nothing though[&:]

Old 11-25-2007, 06:24 PM
HCF Member

Tell him if he wants to start forming sentences and using punctuation, you'll consider it...

Old 11-25-2007, 06:25 PM
HCF Member

which one? the >me....your mom< one?

Old 11-25-2007, 06:37 PM
HCF Member

dude be like "she told me she called it off and she wasnt seeing anybody. If you were in my situation, this girl just told you that shes single and theres no guy in her life, why cant i even talk to her?" Let him know what she said and maybe that'll break em up, and then she's all yours haha

Old 11-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Cat Fuсker

good 'ole Marty...

Old 11-25-2007, 06:49 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Roto

good 'ole Marty...

Just so you guys know, I'm not going soft on ya I am going to knock boots with this chick atleast once no matter what.

Old 11-25-2007, 06:53 PM
HCF Member

I'm not at all surprised.

Old 11-25-2007, 08:10 PM
HCF Member

Do it and send him a video of it.

Old 11-25-2007, 08:17 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

Do it and send him a video of it.
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Do it!!!

Quick Reply: Well damn, I feel like I'm in middle school(long)