The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Well guys I'm done with imports

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 10:09 PM
HCF Member
Default Well guys I'm done with imports

Yep I'm done with em. I have spent the better part of the last 10 years tweaking and pushing imports to the brink of destruction and beyond in some cases. I'm tired of it really, no hate towards any tunners or anything but it is getting to the point that it is not fun anymore for me. I build a car and make it fast and something allways seems to happen to it or in some round about way it affects me in a non posative way anymore. I will return but I am taking a break and doing me a "low low" again. I have my 84 caddy and I am going to pimp it the rest of the way out. Ride low and ride slow for me for a while.

Well here is a pic of the project, I will still get on the honda forums I am on simply because I like the people and feel I can still help a bit but it will probly be a year if not longer before I start to think about another import build.

Old 10-10-2005, 11:02 PM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: Well guys I'm done with imports

Looking good even without a Honda

Old 10-10-2005, 11:31 PM
HCF Member

type r stickers on the caddy??maybe an H someplace

Old 10-11-2005, 06:32 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Good luck on your new project bro, and defintiely swing by when you get a chance! Take care!!

Old 10-11-2005, 06:35 AM

Don't forget to get the matching hat!

Old 10-11-2005, 11:45 AM
HCF Member

84 caddy--4100 motor --[sm=headbang.gif]--you'll be back sooner than u think

Old 10-11-2005, 11:59 AM
HCF Member

sometime i think about how it would be like to stop and just save my money...but then i just kick myself[sm=headbang.gif]i cant stop now, its a way of life...ill be stopping when i got a family,some kids, and i got to support them, i actually read in a mag that this one guy had a really nice car, he left it in his driveway when he went on a trip, when he came back there was nothing but the shell left (hes a idit for leaving it there), so that ended his modding carrier, till a year later, now he has one of the baddist cars iv even seen, comming first at all the shows

Old 10-11-2005, 01:04 PM
HCF Member

Sorry to hear that but stop by once in a while and let us know how you doing. Good Luck with your newest project and show some pics once in a while.

Old 10-11-2005, 04:52 PM

even though it sucks we lost ya, it's good to hear your still into the whole car theme, so to speak

Old 10-11-2005, 09:52 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: AOL.COM

84 caddy--4100 motor --[sm=headbang.gif]--you'll be back sooner than u think
They are better engines than you think, the car used to be mine and I sold it but am now getting it back. It has close to 200k miles on it and uses no oil but does need a water pump. It dont matter though because LT1 swaps with automatic trannies go for around $1600 all the time so that is what I plan to do plus a sc and a super quite exhaust but do the rest up in nice style. I ran up on a deal today on a 96 civic ex that I may see if I can get first but I will not be modding it if I get it.

Quick Reply: Well guys I'm done with imports