The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.
View Poll Results: A poll
RED
40.00%
YELLOW
10.00%
ORANGE
20.00%
BLUE
10.00%
PURPLE
0%
GREEN
20.00%
OTHER
0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

WHAT COLOR DOSE THE HUMAN EYE IDENTIFY EASIEST?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 08:52 PM
rin
Default RE: WHAT COLOR DOSE THE HUMAN EYE IDENTIFY EASIEST?

I dont wanna start anything but ive got the craps of you tellin people to stay on topic all the time. This is off topic, i was trying to tell you about your sig so a mod or admin doesnt remove it but you have to be a ***** about it.
My apologies if I have offended anyone who has posted or read this forum.The last post was to answer question. Please understand I do not reply in aggressive manner (including now). I only wish to answer the question and continue the post's original topic.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Snail'n Admin

just tryin to help you out buddy, no hard feelings, but youre gonna find that threads get off topic quick, youll have to deal. Btw, i went with orange too

Old 03-24-2008, 09:17 PM
HCF Member

They use orange because it is offset in the forest, and is easy to see when compared to green/brown forest.

If I remember correctly from physics class, red has the longest wave length compared to all the rest of the colors. Going from red-orange-yellow-green-blue-violet then into smaller wavelengths into UV rays thenx-rays then gamma rays. We're unable to see x-rays and gamma rays, so I said Red because it has the longest wave lengthin the color spectrum.

Old 03-24-2008, 09:25 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Masonn

They use orange because it is offset in the forest, and is easy to see when compared to green/brown forest.

If I remember correctly from physics class, red has the longest wave length compared to all the rest of the colors. Going from red-orange-yellow-green-blue-violet then into smaller wavelengths into UV rays then x-rays then gamma rays. We're unable to see x-rays and gamma rays, so I said Red because it has the longest wave length in the color spectrum.
well sorry to say but u dont only hunt in the forest so not all the cover is green, dude I think i would know, i hunt plus i play airsoft competitively...

Old 03-24-2008, 09:44 PM
HCF Member

I never said it was all green... Yes! the whole forest is only ONE shade of green (sarcasm)...I meant the camouflage color that is typically seen in the Army. Which are variations of green and brown.

Old 03-24-2008, 09:45 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: croninc

its orange because hunters where that color so that other people can see them and not accidently shoot them.
And be like Dick Channey and shoot one of yer friends while out hunting. I think he is Orange color blind and I think that they werent wearing there orange vest.

Old 03-24-2008, 09:59 PM
HCF Member

Well technically, the brain "sees" colour if I remember. Wave lengths (aka colour) are picked up by the rods and cons and sent to the brain to be sorted. I may be off, but I think thats what I remember from psychology.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:03 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Masonn

I never said it was all green... Yes! the whole forest is only ONE shade of green (sarcasm)...I meant the camouflage color that is typically seen in the Army. Which are variations of green and brown.
we dont wear those colors any more here is what we wear.

[IMG]local://upfiles/4047/47D6AD677425450C904C3A597982EBC5.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-25-2008, 04:04 AM
Snail'n Admin

red and greens look the same to me....darn color blindness[>:]

Old 03-25-2008, 06:12 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mustangphil302

There should be sig size limit.
There is it's 500x250 but no one follows it it seems and even if we tell people the next time they upload a sig it's too big too

Quick Reply: WHAT COLOR DOSE THE HUMAN EYE IDENTIFY EASIEST?