The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

What has everyone done today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Default RE: What has everyone done today?

I just graduated High School lol...im real excited to be out and go to college..but now I'm off to party

Old 06-03-2007, 02:30 PM
HCF Member

woke up hungover.... was at work by nine... ordered some reeboks off the web... wont be off till 530... thinking bout going to the beach after. as you can see i'm working hard.

Old 06-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Cat Fuсker

woke up hung over...had two more millers...went back to sleep, woke up hung over....had a few more random drinks...went to sleep....woke up with a really messed up thought that I'm turning into an alcoholic, so I went out and put hubcentric rings on the car....now the vibrations is gone, but I'm still hung over.

Old 06-03-2007, 04:44 PM

slept in, showered, cleaned some around my apartment.... went ring shopping with the gf

Old 06-03-2007, 04:46 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: cderalow

slept in, showered, cleaned some around my apartment.... went ring shopping with the gf
you popping the question? or just a gift?

Old 06-03-2007, 05:01 PM

Well, i had alot of important stuff i was supposed to do today, after the fire i came in and laid down and my fiancee didn't see fit to wake me up when she came in so a whole day shot.so this has been a horrible day.

Old 06-03-2007, 05:34 PM
R8N

I sat in my AC house playin BF2 most of the day......Its about 100 out and dry. Not the kind of day to hang out outside if ya dont have too. Got nothing productive done...

Old 06-03-2007, 08:07 PM
HCF Member

hmmm...well, i went to bed at 3 this morning...got up at 9..went to sunday school..skipped church because my allergy's... pumped some mad tunes through my home theater system...got on talkjdm.com....talked to some doods on there....decided that since im running harnesses in about a week, i mid as well take out my rear seat...thought it would take like 2 hours...really only took 5 minutes and one socket found 24 cents in the process... and cleaned all the crap that was under my seats out...armor all'd all the metal and stuff...made it nice and sparkely! then, decided to move my cousins trampoline next to his deck with him...and we jumped off of it..and on to the "tramp" (lol) then we decided to make a video with my new camera that i got for graduation...in an effort to run the battery's dead so i can use my rechargeables without felling bad...he sucks monkeys at being a camera man...got home and deleted the video...decided i need one of the camera mounts from cruisecam.com..because they are sweet, and cheap. then i came home...got back on the internet and talked to my girl friend....we decided to hang out tomorrow...before i work at 4pm..so i will either be leaving here at 7ish am...or waking up at that time...depending on weather or not i go to bed....(i try not to sleep...my allergy's make sleep suck...and im never really tired) also...i have taken a week and a halfs worth of allergy medicine (tylenol severe allergy...PSH...my a$$) in about 2 days...and have been running on about 7 hours of sleep for the lst 72 hours...and i might just keep going. i also talked to my mom about buying me a new 9mm....because well, im not 18 and plus in OH its 21 for hand guns...then she decided that she wants one too because they are on sale..so my mom may or may not have a 9mm like mine by friday...also, talked to a family friend about buying one of his SKS' off of him (he has one, one in lay away...and is prolly gonna buy a 3rd...and he keeps buggin me to buy one..but i can cuz im not 18 and he doesnt want to lie on the papers...so ill prolly just buy his 3rd one under the table..and he will go on to buy a 4th.) and also...i my grandpa told me he smashed my car under the garage door...hehe..hes silly. also, i looked at my y8 block on my garage floor....and thought "man, i need a stand now that i got money!" then i killed a spider that was trying to take over my winter wheels/tires/extra 2 falkens...then i ate chips...i think i forgot dinner though...oh well. and that brings you all to present time in my life. oh..i forgot...i also shot a cat...well, at it, im pretty sure i hit it..but i didnt confirm the kill...

Old 06-04-2007, 09:25 AM
HCF Member

Well today i woke up at around 3in the morning got ready to work out ran with my company for about 4 miles ate breakfest around 500 and went back to my AO (area operations) and cleaned out my locker and slept for like an hour and been on off the internet all day and playing comand and conquer generals. also ate lunch around 100pm and back to the computer and went to dinner about 730pm and back on here again for the day. Talking to an ex gf and wish i was drunk right about now. You all are bastards for waking up drunk when I cant drink untill next week. Then it will be on i will be drunk every weekend punks. And I just lost the internet again damm wireless.

Old 06-04-2007, 09:28 AM
HCF Member

Well today i woke up at around 3in the morning got ready to work out ran with my company for about 4 miles ate breakfest around 500 and went back to my AO (area operations) and cleaned out my locker and slept for like an hour and been on off the internet all day and playing comand and conquer generals. also ate lunch around 100pm and back to the computer and went to dinner about 730pm and back on here again for the day. Talking to an ex gf and wish i was drunk right about now. You all are bastards for waking up drunk when I cant drink untill next week. Then it will be on i will be drunk every weekend punks. And I just lost the internet again damm wireless.

Quick Reply: What has everyone done today?