The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

What have you bought off ebay???

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Default What have you bought off ebay???

Well guy's I'm sure all of us at one point or another bought an ebay item! Some really good some not so much. Share your stories! What did you buy? How much? Rating from 1-5. 5 being the highest

Old 05-09-2007, 08:27 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: What have you bought off ebay???

I have bought way too many things off ebay, and only been dissapointed twice. So i love ebay.

Old 05-09-2007, 08:29 PM
HCF Member

I just bought a wing for 81 bucks and 28 bucks for shipping it is prepainted to the exact same color of my car but i haven't recieved it yet but it seems like a wicked good deal for only 109.00 but i'll let you know how well that goes[sm=w00t.gif]

Old 05-09-2007, 08:30 PM
HCF Member

Shift **** off of a private seller on ebay. Genuine Mugen.

I got a cheap CAI too.

I think that's it.

EDIT:

Actually, that's where I got my suspension setup... KYB GR2s with Neuspeed springs.

And my front/rear skunk2 camber kit is from ebay that should be here tomorrow. 295 for front and rear skunk2, not bad.

And my Megan Racing exhaust is from ebay... and my AEM short ram...

Dude, ebay's awesome if you know what to buy, it's got good prices for brand name stuff.

Old 05-09-2007, 08:37 PM
HCF Member

my intake its aight

Old 05-09-2007, 09:40 PM

a SRI and full dropzone suspensions and lowering springs.

Old 05-09-2007, 09:47 PM
HCF Member

ctr shift ****
ctr shift boot
type r lip
painted side mirror covers
si taillights (and another set as well)
fog lights
charcoal factory floormats
(this list is probably going to grow soon as well)

can't remember prices on anything but a 5 out of 5 on everything, no problems and no complaints, all are ultimate quality (not to mentionall the parts are oem or exact oem fitment)

Old 05-09-2007, 10:11 PM

some of everything lol.....as far as auto parts though my grill & tails

Old 05-09-2007, 11:26 PM

4 piece bar set for $60 shipped w/ insurance... i love it! i would give them a 5
short shifter $11 i'd give it a 5 for looks because i haven't put it in yet!
shift **** $9 haven't got it yet... don't know why because i ordered it before the shifter!
in dash reciever kit and wire harness $16 i'd give them a 5... 96-98 oem radio dins are f'd up!

Old 05-10-2007, 06:43 AM
HCF Member

oh man......

shift lihgt: works great, $15, couldnt ask for more
strut bar: same deal, $30 and it works awesome
Body kit: $368 shipped, bad fiberglass quality, okay fitment, you get what you pay for
APC muffler: $35 shipped, again, you get what you pay for, its a fart can, but sounds pretty okay on my custom catback
Reverse glow gauges: burned out in a few months, $30 shipped, you get what you pay for
Test Pipe/High Flow cat: definitely not a high flow cat, doesnt do anything for emissions, $30 shipped, definitely not as good as Magnaflow
22" Magnaflow Resonator: this was legit Magnaflow, so it sounded awesome, got it for $64 shipped, really really happy with it
Generic Side Mirrors: Passenger mirror was warped and water leaked in during car washes, the APC Roadvisions were MUCH better quality than the cheapo ebays
Flip flop Trunk kit: in the ricier days, i thought this was cool, it was just like two hinges and some screws, i guess it was all you needed and it worked out okay, but i would reocmmend against it now lol
Projecotr headligts: worka wesome, are actaully really bright, halos havent burnt out yet, sealed them up good with silicone and IMO well worth the $110 i paid
Eyelids: fit real well, worth the $15
Type R Grill: $28 shipped, fit PERFECT, really happy with this purchase as well
Intake: does what any SRI does, except the filter was sh*t, defintiely worth it if youre not going to get a V2
Header: so far its awesome, fitment was pretty good, havent cracked or anyhting and i've had it for like a year, defientiely a risk since it was like $55, but IMO i'm happy with it
Type-R Shift ****: definitely a knock-off brand, but it looked pretty good. It was really lgiht and the legit GReddy counter weighted one is alot more solid
Short shifter: yet to be installed, although i've heard mostly good things about them, well worth the $20 for it
All my audio equipment has been off ebay, i've just found good auctions and got name brand (Pioneer, Eclipse, Alpine) stuff for cheap, i say if you can find the right auction, hit it up

I'll probably remember more....

Quick Reply: What have you bought off ebay???