The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

where do u hang

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 09:27 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: where do u hang

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

ORIGINAL: 05 civic

I dont meet up with anyone. I tried it once at a good times parking lot there were about 20 cars there. All of them were ****ty neons with apc parts and spray painted accesories.
In my home town it is pretty much the same, except it is more so, early 90's sunbirds and cavaliers, hyundai accents, and neon's[:'(][:'(][:'(], so i just "hang" in front of my computer or on my Xbox[8D]... yeah i am a loner
hey man dont hate the accents. those things can be made really fast if the owner knows what to do with it.

Old 04-15-2006, 10:10 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I usually just cruise until I bump into someone with a nice rig to shoot the ****. Theres a few regular lots, but they never have a very good turnout. I'll probably be driving to detroit quite often this summer [&:]

Old 04-15-2006, 10:12 AM
HCF Member

hey forty...how often are you going to be around this summer? i might be shootin up to GR a couple times a month when i get a decent car. we should meet up sometime.

Old 04-15-2006, 10:15 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

hey forty...how often are you going to be around this summer? i might be shootin up to GR a couple times a month when i get a decent car. we should meet up sometime.
For sure man, I'm pretty much always around. We go up north to visit family maybe once a month, but other than that we usually hit up a lot or two, or even the track once in a while. So just shoot me a pm if you ever head up this way

...whats the status on your new rig by the way? Finding anything?

Old 04-15-2006, 06:29 PM
HCF Member

Nail i know that the Accents can be made fast if they know what they are doing. i just hate the cars... ugly, and unreliable. i think i would buy a GM before i would ever buy a Hyundai/Kia.... and i would never buy a GM... so that doesn't say much for Hyundai

Old 04-15-2006, 08:08 PM
HCF Member

I normal hang at friends or at the shop.If you stay in one spot to long the cops always show up.

Old 04-16-2006, 06:37 PM
HCF Member

Whatever happened to hanging out in a bar or a club or even in a friend's basement? Now the thing is parking lots huh?

Old 04-16-2006, 07:15 PM
HCF Member

I pulled into a ricer parking lot before. They thought my intercooler was a "cold air intake" I laughed and left. So if im not @ work im at a bar or something.

Old 04-16-2006, 10:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Pete

I pulled into a ricer parking lot before. They thought my intercooler was a "cold air intake" I laughed and left. So if im not @ work im at a bar or something.

if i'm not at work, which i always am here lately, then i'm home, doing something to the G.

Old 04-16-2006, 11:04 PM

everyone hang outs off beach st at whataburger somtimes there seems to be about 150 cars or more they we race over by the airport. and theres a couple of places in dallas too

Quick Reply: where do u hang