The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

WHERE'S MISHA?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 11:14 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: WHERE'S MISHA?

ORIGINAL: Remmy

ORIGINAL: R35P3KT

theres no way he coulda got banned, he had like 3458634563578 posts, and he was never an ***
Yes, he was an ***. I will not hide from that statement.

And no, I dont think he was an 'avid' contributor from my stand point.
I have to back up Remmy on this one. Here is a good example: The last post

Old 02-20-2007, 11:14 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

Russia? i think thats where he is from, maybe he had to go back for some reason.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:16 PM
HCF Member

he was no more of an *** than any1 else on this forum.....and how did he not contribute? he always gave good advice...or at least tried
Normally, he would give a twisted question back in the form of an answer.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:21 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Remmy
Normally, he would give a twisted question back in the form of an answer.
Again I have to agree. Or use the "My english is not good enough" to explain away a smart @$$ reply.

However, I have found that he knows a fair amount about cars.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:23 PM
HCF Member

well in response to windcalmer, that was just his take on things, his opinion in which everyone is entitled to, and he didnt act like an *** in that post at all....he said wat he tohught and said it politely the whole time............w/e im not tryin to say the guy was a saint lol i jus was wonderin wea he was at

Old 02-20-2007, 11:28 PM
HCF Member

well in response to windcalmer, that was just his take on things, his opinion in which everyone is entitled to, and he didnt act like an *** in that post at all....he said wat he tohught and said it politely the whole time............w/e im not tryin to say the guy was a saint lol i jus was wonderin wea he was at
bull ****ing **** he said what he wanted calmly. anyone remember the post he made towards me it was something along the lines of you should go beat your mother for having you or something along those lines. and he said something like dont tell people whats wrong with there car until you get one WHEN I WAS ****ING RIGHT AND HIS STUPID *** WAS WRONG. sorry r35p3kt you are wrong dont try and argue with me. the guy was a *** and I honestly hope he gets banned, because he is a burden on this forum. He is bringing the people down here and bringing down the community here. This is a community of nice people and happy people we do not need someone to come in here and screw everything up.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:29 PM
HCF Member

hey tater. tell us how you REALLY feel... lol.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:31 PM

ya what the hell, I havnt been stomped out by him for like a month. i havnt heard from him since the fake "jump the wire frame on the road with my -8 hp bike" tale.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:32 PM
HCF Member

LOL

Old 02-20-2007, 11:33 PM
HCF Member

ha well first of all im not gonna try and argue with you, your mind is already made up...also that is an interesting way to reply to a topic on how calm some1 else responds.....however saying i am wrong is a different thing, regardless of whether or not u liked him, he did have some helpful information, so calling him a burden is not true............

Quick Reply: WHERE'S MISHA?