The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Who is still having finals?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 09:06 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Who is still having finals?

just think of the opposite of macroeconomics... lol.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:26 PM
HCF Member

i finished up about a week ago, chem II and Calc II and Physics exams within about 24 hours really sucks ***** if you know what i mean, so now i'm finally done with my 1st year at usc, thank god, the first year is usually one of the tougher ones because you have to adapt.

Old 05-11-2007, 03:19 AM

ORIGINAL: phoenix_gtr

I'm done
Microeconomic is easy, you just need to know the graphs and how they work
Well, I aced the 1st microecon. class. However, this is level 2

Old 05-11-2007, 03:27 AM
HCF Member

If you guys attended most classes, did most or all of the homework, and did okay on the interim testing throughout the semester, last minute, night before the exam, studying does little except raise anxiety. If you haven't learned the material throughout the semester, what could you possibly expect to gain the night before?
Get a good nights rest, eat a good breakfast or lunch, chill and then go take the exam. What I used to do was look around the room at all the other people in the testing area, find the dumbest "looking" person and then say to myself, "****, if that FN moron can pass this test, so could I" .Relax and let all the fun stuff you learned all semester come flowing out! Good luck to all you test takers ( HS and college )

SMOKEM

Old 05-11-2007, 05:15 AM

i had an intermediate micro exam yesterday. That was my last exam for the semester, thank god.

Old 05-11-2007, 06:11 AM
HCF Member

Bascially failed the last Calc test today, exams are next week, wish me luck [&:]

Old 05-11-2007, 06:21 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy
the first year is usually one of the tougher ones because you have to adapt.
I thought the first year was really easy. The classes you take are low level and relativly easy (although Calc II is the hardest class in the calculus series). Wait until you get to Jr/Sr year and you are taking courses that cover very advanced material. As far as studying goes, I think that you have to study for your exams no matter what. I had a 92 going into my Calc III final and I still studies about 4-5horus for the exam. Its a good thing too b/c had I not studied and went to the review session, I would have not done very well. There are alot of things from the beginning of the semester that I didn't remember at all. Also, for something like economics where there are lots of facts and what not to know, its always good to refresh your memory.

Old 05-11-2007, 07:08 AM

ORIGINAL: Smokem

If you guys attended most classes, did most or all of the homework, and did okay on the interim testing throughout the semester, last minute, night before the exam, studying does little except raise anxiety. If you haven't learned the material throughout the semester, what could you possibly expect to gain the night before?
Get a good nights rest, eat a good breakfast or lunch, chill and then go take the exam. What I used to do was look around the room at all the other people in the testing area, find the dumbest "looking" person and then say to myself, "****, if that FN moron can pass this test, so could I" .Relax and let all the fun stuff you learned all semester come flowing out! Good luck to all you test takers ( HS and college )

SMOKEM
Even though I completely agree with you, I must say that it's still important to review. I can't remember all the crap I learned in the beginning of the course.

I think I did fairly well on the exam.

Old 05-11-2007, 10:35 AM

Yea, i forgot most of the material from my anatomy and physiology class from the beggining of the semester, but it so in depth that its impossible to remember it all, so i just review a little bit then i did whatever i wanted and didnt worry about, felt much more relaxed for the final. Anyone else take anatomy and physiology? hardest class ive ever taken. (Finished 2nd year )

Old 05-11-2007, 09:34 PM
HCF Member

I took my AP test today and it was aight .. about a 4-5 hour test. Now I gotta sail right through the real finals in about 2 wks.

Quick Reply: Who is still having finals?