The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.
View Poll Results: A poll
You mostly or fully
14.55%
You at least partially
10.91%
The other party/weather/destiny/etc. in full
50.91%
Did not have one yet
23.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Who/what was responsible for your last accident?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 02:20 PM
Default RE: Who/what was responsible for your last accident?

rear ended at a stop light, totaled my car

Old 11-30-2006, 05:02 PM

dodge and weave people! DODGE AND WEAVE!!

~haven't gotten into an accident since I bought my first civic... Before that I drove a pickup with metal bumpers and a trailer hitch.. I was hit 4 times and the only one that showed was when I was hit by a city plow.

Old 11-30-2006, 05:06 PM
HCF Member

I was partly at fault for my last one

Old 11-30-2006, 06:24 PM

I was completely at fault.

Old 12-02-2006, 05:56 AM
HCF Member

Ran a redlight going 80 when my phone got stuck under my brake and hit another car from the turning lane who was facing me head on. Both cars totalled, both all airbags deployed, and all I got was a broken nose and a toyota camry symbol burned into my wrist from the wheel shooting open for the airbag.

and I got rear ended by a lady going 50 when I was at a stop light and pushed under a truck in my civic...
she said it wasn't her fault, so i threw my bumper at her.

Best part of the whole thing was the cop stared me down for a good two minutes while I was screaming "you broke my new f***ing headlights" and says "You look very familiar, do I know you?".

Reason I know this cop? I screwed his daughter. I just told him I have one of those faces.

Old 12-02-2006, 12:04 PM
HCF Member

^Man, that was entertaining
I mean not the wrecks themselves, I feel for you, but how you put your story. Did you think about writing for money?
And, I'm just curious, did you learn your cell phone lesson?

Old 12-02-2006, 01:02 PM
HCF Member

I havent been in a wreck but a few times I thought I was going to for sure. A few days ago it started snowing/raining. It was turning to ice on the roads. They let us out of school early, and I pulled out of our school parking lot and got on this little road. I was testing to see how slick it was. In 2nd gear I nailed it and spun the tires alot because it was ice. I got going about 15 mph nothing too serious. Then I went to stop because my friend in a truck was infront of me at a stop sign. Went to hit the brakes like normal and nothing happened. I wasnt slowing down at all. I had the brakes slammed down, then I tried easing them in. Nothing worked. Finally I just slammed on the brakes and also hit the e-brake. I slid sideways at a little bit of an angle, but just enough so my front end missed his truck and my passenger side mirror was about 3 inches from his bumper. Damn that was a close one.

Another time I was going along and was trying to adjust my amp and cd player because my subs sounded weird. I looked up and saw an intersection and the light was green, so then I started messing with the amp again (its on the passenger side floor). I looked up again and the light was red. I was going about 45 and didnt have time to stop so I just kept going. A guy in a grand am almost hit me on the drivers side. Luckily he was a good driver and saw that I ran the red light so he slowed down. He flipped me off and honked but atleast I didnt die or anything lol.

Old 12-02-2006, 01:20 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Misha

^Man, that was entertaining
I mean not the wrecks themselves, I feel for you, but how you put your story. Did you think about writing for money?
And, I'm just curious, did you learn your cell phone lesson?
Haha, Once I start passing classes at community college I'll think about a career plan.

Also, My cellphone fell out of it's holder. I wasn't trying to talk on it. Although while I was trying to hit the brake, the phone started ringing. Terrifying.

The wrecks are actually pretty entertaining. Badass as well.

Kodak moment when my nose is bleeding all over the place and I'm kneeling down smoking a cigarette next to my mangled wreck of a car.

Old 12-02-2006, 01:58 PM
HCF Member

My last accident I hit a patch of ice on a corner and slid into a fence and a post. The post wasnt to kind to my fender. Yesterday at lunch a lady in a piece of S*** beretta pulled in front of me, in the snow, and i hit the brakes and slid about 50 feet and ended up missing her by about 6 inches. Then she cruised off like nothing happened.

Old 12-02-2006, 04:29 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: cbaber
Another time I was going along and was trying to adjust my amp and cd player because my subs sounded weird. I looked up and saw an intersection and the light was green, so then I started messing with the amp again (its on the passenger side floor). I looked up again and the light was red. I was going about 45 and didnt have time to stop so I just kept going. A guy in a grand am almost hit me on the drivers side. Luckily he was a good driver and saw that I ran the red light so he slowed down. He flipped me off and honked but atleast I didnt die or anything lol.
the only thing you should be doing while driving is driving.

Quick Reply: Who/what was responsible for your last accident?