The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Why to not shop with JDMcarboy

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 11:49 PM
HCF Member
Default Why to not shop with JDMcarboy

So I ordered some 99/00 coupe taillights back in january along okay so they tell me they are still waiting for them to come in so its going to be a month wait. Okay they told me this up front I am pretty understanding so im a little agitated but not to badly. So they get here, and they end up being the wrong ones there the right style red/clear but there all shiny and far from OEM so I call the company back they realize they made a mistake so now I am getting pretty angered. But they take responsabilty for it and act as if they are going to get it taken care of. So I get a box last month I am excited for them to be here so I open it and what do I find? the ones they sent me the first time. Okay so now I am royally pissed off, Not only are they wasting my time but there screwing with me so I call them up and tell them what exactly is on my mouth ( my step dad is a truck driver and I pick up alot on what he says so you can only imagine) They promise me he is going to straighten in out by now I ahve the manager involved. So I tell him he ****s this one upI will be asking for a complete refund. So I hear absolutely nothing til tonight when they say that they are on the way but get this 2 weeks ago he said he had shipped them out the day before. There coming DHL so I know they dont take that long especially considering it only takes a few days to get from long beach to here with DHL. So moral of the story: Dont shop with JDM carboy oh and $120 almost 3 and half months and no taillights I am still angered.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:55 PM
mxs
HCF Member
Default RE: Why to not shop with JDMcarboy

ORIGINAL: sandrider123

there the right style red/clear but there all shiny and far from OEM
were they supposed to be OEM? I thought their parts were replicas. The site says "Direct bolt on replacement. Manufactured by: Depo"

Old 04-06-2007, 11:58 PM
HCF Member

Well I wondered that when I ordered them so I called and he said they were identical and you could not tell a difference from theres and the oem ones. And also on the site for the picture it shows what they are suppose to look like and the ones I got deffinitely did not look like what was shown on there website.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:59 PM
mxs
HCF Member

what do they look like then? if you still have a set, take a picture.

Old 04-07-2007, 01:49 AM
HCF Member

I dont have a picture but like where it was clear it was chrome inside it was like an altezza version of the si style.

Old 04-07-2007, 03:27 AM
HCF Member

Don't buy from JDM****.COM either. You'll never recieve your item but they'll take your money.

Old 04-07-2007, 07:07 AM
HCF Member

I have the same sort of story but for my bodykit I ordered from the import shop in town I had to send it back twice and after paying 600 bucks I had to wait 3 months to put it on.

Old 04-07-2007, 09:15 AM
HCF Member

Tell them you will dispute the charge(if u paid by credit card) if they don't fix your problem. That usually gets them to fix problems quick.

Old 05-07-2007, 04:14 PM

please update that your taillights were received. the wrong taillights we sent you earlier by mistake werepicked up by DHL & sent back to us. we exchanged the taillights with the correct ones.

The reason you got the same taillights back again was because DHL sent them to the wrong address & they got returned to sender.

The red/clear taillightswe sell are the same ones shown on our website.

please email or call if you have any questions:

sales@jdmcarboy.com
562-366-4516

Old 05-07-2007, 05:22 PM
HCF Member

I saw the tails my self they look damn good

Quick Reply: Why to not shop with JDMcarboy