The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.
View Poll Results: A poll
He will come back fair as an Irish Lassie...
15.79%
He will come back with "A good base"...
5.26%
He will come back looking like a well done Burger...
15.79%
He will come backa Charcoal Briquet.
42.11%
He will come back as Boy George
21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Will Peg come back burned???

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 01:19 PM
HCF Member
Default Will Peg come back burned???

As some of you know Darryl a.k.a Peg_Leg is going to FL for vaction. The last thing I told him last night was to wear sunscreen. Now how many of you think is gonna listen?

Old 08-03-2007, 01:35 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Will Peg come back burned???

beyond charcoal ftw

Old 08-03-2007, 01:37 PM
HCF Member

i say well done, just how i like my steaks.

Old 08-03-2007, 02:14 PM

I'm from Florida..and its kida hard to get bured unless you go shirtless for hours on end. Please just dont't be one of those douche bag toursits that wears the short shorts, shirts with the name of the town you're staying in, jesus sandals (flips-flops only, brah) big *** fishing hats and dont complain about our sales tax being higher than where you're from. I can hear it now "7%!, In wiscansin (mispelled on purpose) its only so-and-so when we buy so and so!". I do enjoy telling people there is no walmart in out town though...

btw, I voted he'll come back as fair as an irish lass, cause the sun here sucks and I think he'll get tired of sweating his wieght every 15 minutes, and thusly staying out of the sun. Welcome to sunny Florida! (but go home asap).....(i'm not kidding)..............................

(you're still here?)

(you dont listen well)

Old 08-03-2007, 02:36 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: kokasian

I'm from Florida..and its kida hard to get bured unless you go shirtless for hours on end. Please just dont't be one of those douche bag toursits that wears the short shorts, shirts with the name of the town you're staying in, jesus sandals (flips-flops only, brah) big *** fishing hats and dont complain about our sales tax being higher than where you're from. I can hear it now "7%!, In wiscansin (mispelled on purpose) its only so-and-so when we buy so and so!". I do enjoy telling people there is no walmart in out town though...
OMG, I kow those people. When I lived in Hilton HEad they came every summer. All of them from Ohio for some reason, and they all drove big vans. These are the same people you speak of that travel to your native land are they not? ROFLMAO!!!

Old 08-03-2007, 03:24 PM
HCF Member

I dont know about Peg but I went to the Allstate 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway on sunday and I am still burnt to a crisp. Heads up to those who care, the hall of fame thing down in the infeild of the speedway is really cool for anyone that is into auto racing period not just the events there.

I'd say Peg will not get burnt in FL, to me atleast the humidity alone keeps me out of the sun enough to not get crispy and I am a ***** on outside person.

Old 08-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Stinky Administrator

ORIGINAL: kokasian

btw, I voted he'll come back as fair as an irish lass, cause the sun here sucks and I think he'll get tired of sweating his wieght every 15 minutes, and thusly staying out of the sun. Welcome to sunny Florida! (but go home asap).....(i'm not kidding)..............................
(you're still here?)
(you dont listen well)
what i can't wear a speedo [:'(]and no i don't complain about florida's sales tax cause its 9.25 here and yeah the humidity is killer here too. right now at 7:30 its 91 degrees with 65% humidity and we go to pensacola 4-6 times a year to see my aunt and uncle so i'm kinda used to the sun

Old 08-03-2007, 03:33 PM
HCF Member

^^^ Damn I was hoping this would be a suprise for you when you got back. Now the result are gonna be worthless. DAMN!!!

Old 08-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Stinky Administrator

Old 08-03-2007, 04:23 PM
HCF Member

^^^ BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quick Reply: Will Peg come back burned???