The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

The Word Jap

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 09:29 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: The Word Jap

ORIGINAL: Imjustsaying

Marty you obviously have issues when it comes to race discussions. It seems you harbor alot of hatred towards minorities. You keep speaking of the crimes minorities commit but you fail to mention the crimes white people commit everyday and in even greater numbers. The media is dominated by white people so *OF COURSE* minorities are going to be portrayed negativly. I don't know where you've been, but I see news on T.V. that shows whites killing their children, kidnapping neighbors and putting them in zip-lock bags for tomorrow's dinner and you are raising hell about Arabs cutting off people's head! That's over there, over here WHITES are cutting off people's head and screwing their corpses, pick up a paper.

I also think your anger and frustration comes from your lack of power. You don't have the power to control the influx of minorties into this country and you are mad. Last time I checked, this country was founded by people that STOLE the land from the Indians after they MIGRATED over here; hence the term immigrants - that applies to your white ancestors that were so incredibly lazy they felt it necessary to tread across the waters abroad and STEAL a people from their country and make them work for free in the GOOD OLE US OF A. Well guess what Marty, the minority population in the United States is growing BY THE MINUTE and you are powerless to stop it! By 2035 it is predicted that 1 of every 2 people will be a minority in the US.

My suggestion to you is to *GET OVER IT*. MINORITIES AREN'T GOING AWAY! YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT OR LEAVE THE COUNTRY! You won't have very many choices thoughbecause people of color makeup 75% of the worlds population!

Also, the race card crap has to stop! Some oppressive white people choose to discriminate, such as yourself, and as SOON as you are called on it, minorities are accused of 'PLAYING THE RACE CARD". Its looks to me that YOU play it first, then with your manipulating self, you attempt to make a minority feel "guilty" for calling you on your racist behavior BY SAYING THEY ARE PLAYING THE RACE CARD. NOT TRUE!

As far as I'm concerned there is nothing more to discuss. Brown, Black, Red and Yellow people are IN THE USA TO STAY!!!! We are having more children that whites, you know, and it turn that means a larger minority population for the future! So LEAVE BECAUSE WE SURE AS HELL AREN'T GOING TO!!! THIS IS OUR COUNTRY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'LL LET YOU STAY IF YOU WANT TO THOUGH[8D]
WOW

And you say HE has issues?

Old 02-02-2007, 10:00 PM
HCF Member

I have no issues with minorities I guess you dont know how to read asshat. I have issues with people taking such great offense to ****ing name calling. I have issue's with stupid noobs who dont know me for **** coming in here trying to write a novel on how you think I should base my opinions. **** off bitch, I do have anger and it's aimed directly at stupidity so being you are taking it as me being angry at you..............that should tell you something.

Old 02-02-2007, 10:04 PM
HCF Member

damm. you can say "bitch" without being censored? lol

Old 02-02-2007, 10:46 PM
HCF Member

I agree that the N word should not be used. Yes I use it sometimes around my friends but we're close and don't mean it. Like I said it's only offensive when people really mean it in a offensive way. No matter what you say there're still racist in this country and it's in our mind whether you're black or white. Are you sure there's nothing in your mind when you step on a plane and see the pilot is black? Are you sure your mind is clear when you're going to operation room and your doctor is a color man? There's the thought going through our mind that we know it's wrong but it's there. But face it and acknowledge it is what makes us human. And Marty, no, you're not different, you're the same like others that did not get discriminated. There're something that you can't feel unless you were a minority. The only way you might see it is if you were born and raised, go to school as the only one is white, make a lot of friends, grow up and see they get treated differently than you do.
To the topic, what concerns me more is the fact that kids who use Jap words dont know what background the word came from. They use it without knowing that it could offense people.
But seriously though, watch and see thousands of Islam American kids get called Terrorist because his name is Muhammad

Old 02-03-2007, 12:52 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: drbyers

damm. you can say "bitch" without being censored? lol
Wow, that's nifty.

Did somebody here make that imjustsaying name just to fight without ruining their rep?

I get what you're saying about there being bigger problems than racist name calling. But people today are offended by most things and WILL complain. The word Jap doesn't bother me, but I'm sure if you go around Japan calling everybody a Jap they're going to get a little offended. I don't really like being called a Yank by people from the south/canadians... but that's their own opinion.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:00 AM
HCF Member

I believe Moog already posted his first hand witness that Japanese in Japan are not offended. But American ones could be a different story, though...

Old 02-03-2007, 01:06 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Misha

I believe Moog already posted his first hand witness that Japanese in Japan are not offended. But American ones could be a different story, though...
Oh, I missed Moog saying that. My bad. [>:]