The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

xBox 360 recall likely!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 04:59 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: xBox 360 recall likely!

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

im wating for the ps3 too...this way i can get ps2 cheaper, i got ps2 already,its the bigger one with a mod chip even tho i dont really get burnt games anymore cuz they cause me problems,and its in my room, but i want to get the skinny ps2 when its gets cheaper to go along with the t.v im getting in my car
I got the skinny one with a modchip and the damn think died on me. My dad tried to put a chip in my big PS2 but its still at his work (i think he gave up on it)

Old 11-25-2005, 07:53 PM

I dont know the difference that much between the games, I dont really play. But now Im kinda glad that I cant find the xbox for him yet. Im just gonna get him a giftcard to Best Buy for however much the thing costs, and when theyre available, and hopefully working better, he can go get it with the giftcard. I saw the display one they had at Best Buy today, it did have some good graphics, but I still dont see what the huge deal is.

Old 11-26-2005, 08:11 AM

That sucks. I'm also glad I counldn't afford it too. I'm still rockin Xbox 1 and I'm happy, except for the fact that it's been acting up lately and works about 60% of the time. What can I expect though? I had it for 4 years and have taken it to friends house hundreds of times. I play online with people who are on their second or third console so I guess I am lucky and I'll replace it before buying a 360. No disrespect to Xbox or anything. Considering I am addicted to Halo2 online. My name is Gunmetal, and I'm a Haloholic.

Old 11-26-2005, 10:05 AM
HCF Member

I never knew that XBOX1 breaks down even after its been on the market for a while. Now i really think that XBOX sux. Halo kicks *** but i can't play it on XBOX (stupid controller) i prefer playing it on PC but Halo2 isn't out for PC.

Old 11-26-2005, 11:52 AM

i've always been a sony fan for any product. i've had my ps2 for almost four years now and never have had a problem with it. i'm with agent on the controllers....i hate xbox controllers. they just feel too big, and i would think that a company like microsoft could come up with something more ergonomical (<--- my big word for the day).

Old 11-26-2005, 10:32 PM
HCF Member

yeah i like sony but i am on my third ps2 sorta. the first one broke real soon so i took it back and then the second one broke out of warrenty so i had to send it to sony and they rebuilt it. but it works pretty good. and im on my 5th controller cause they keep breaking. but i still like it better than xbox.

Old 11-26-2005, 10:49 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: sacicons

Gran Turismo is reason enough for me to buy Sony instead. i dont game much outside of that.
^That's really the only game I like to play.

I'll prolly buy a PS3 when GT5 comes out for it.

Old 11-29-2005, 01:14 PM
HCF Member

I have both a xbox and a ps3 (couldn't LIVE with Halo and metal gear solid...) my plan is to save up my money, sell both my systems and most of the games and around summer 2007... I am gonna buy both systems ....

but, what can I say? I'm a video game FREAK.

Old 11-29-2005, 01:18 PM

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

my friend experienced that four years back when he got the Xbox on its release date. they replaced it free of charge.

yet another reason im not getting it until next year.
same thing happened to me

Old 11-29-2005, 01:51 PM

figures, i always planned to wait for PS3 but im still not going to buy a release system when they come out. every system has a bug or two. ill wait a couple months after a few different shipments come in and the bugs are resolved

Quick Reply: xBox 360 recall likely!