The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

You Drink, You Drive, YOu lose, and so does everyone else

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 04:33 PM
HCF Member
Default You Drink, You Drive, YOu lose, and so does everyone else

Well two things i hate when it comes to cars, are street racers and drunk drivers.

Well yesterday my friend got hit by a drunk driver who fled the scene. She hit a tree and was there for hours before anyone found her. Today she has many woulds, broken legs and arms. She was 3-4 months pregnant with twins. She completely lost the son. Now the daughter is born 6-7 months premature, weighing 2 pounds and barely alive. Now she is awake from her coma and the drunk driver turned himself in.

I will gladly say I always death upon any drunk driver. if you choose to drive drunk, you dont deserve to live another day. Call it harsh or mean, but its the true.

Old 02-11-2008, 04:40 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: You Drink, You Drive, YOu lose, and so does everyone else

This country is way too easy on drunk drivers. Michael Vick got 5 years in jail for his dog fighting fiasco, I will bet there are plenty of people who have killed people in DUIs and gotten much lesser sentances. I'm for mandatory jail time for drunk drivers, no questions asked. If you drive drunk, you spend the night in jail it doesn't matter if you cause an accident or not. Its time to strengthen the drunk driving laws in this country, too many people die needlessly every year because someone can't call a cab.

Old 02-11-2008, 04:43 PM
HCF Member

I hope they castrate him, then hang him by his toe nails, stick needles in his eyes. and then throw him out of a plane at 100,000 feet

Old 02-11-2008, 04:43 PM
HCF Member

Dude killing them is too easy on them. If they get life in prison then they have to spend the rest of their life in jail regretting what they did and who they hurt for a stupid *** reason.

Old 02-11-2008, 04:45 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

Dude killing them is too easy on them. If they get life in prison then they have to spend the rest of their life in jail regretting what they did and who they hurt for a stupid *** reason.
and have your tax money paying for them to get three square meals. a bed, a roof over their head. when it could go to things like healthcare... oh wait.. i forgot your country prefers feeding criminals then healing the innosent

Old 02-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Stinky Administrator

i agree this country is way to easy on dui offenders i don't think they should be kept in jail where they have to many rights i think they should install express lanes to the electric chair. i for one don't want to keep them up for the rest of their lives. let me add dude i hope she has a speedy recovery

Old 02-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

and have your tax money paying for them to get three square meals. a bed, a roof over their head. when it could go to things like healthcare... oh wait.. i forgot your country prefers feeding criminals then healing the innosent
as much as I like "stooopid canadian" jokes, Tim is correct here...unfortunately for us.

Old 02-11-2008, 05:00 PM
HCF Member

I looked the picture of the baby. SHe isn't even full developed. If you see her, you will start crying, it soo sad. Even if you don't them, it will bring tears in yoru eyes. Her whole life ruined becuase of a drunk driver. Her lips are like connected to her chin and all, it hasn't even seperated fully.

Life is so cruel.

Old 02-11-2008, 05:00 PM
HCF Member

An the irony of it is that Canada doesn't have a capital punishment system

sorry for the off topic, I hope she has a full recovery, and the child lives a long and healthy life

Old 02-11-2008, 05:01 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

True, not the best option but it would make them pay for it more.

Quick Reply: You Drink, You Drive, YOu lose, and so does everyone else