The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Your weird habits...

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 02:10 PM
HCF Member
Default Your weird habits...

Post em up people!

I was doing errarnds with my mom today and she pointed out how I seperate pennies from other change and don't actually use the pennies. I just put them in a HUGE jug that I can barely pick up anymore. I realized that I don't really even consider them real change, just an annoyance when they're mixed in with the "real change." I should bring them to a coinstar or something sometime.

Oh, when I chew gum I have to break it into two wads and chew one on each side. It's just what I've always done.

Your turn...

Old 12-19-2005, 02:14 PM
Default RE: Your weird habits...

oo I get so much S*** for doing this..but whenever people burp around me, I like blow it away from me. Its something Ive done as long as I can remember. I dont want smelly nasty burps around me (I VERY rarely burp and when I do I keep it in). One time my friend tried holding me down while the other on burped in front of me. Nice friends I have haha.

Also, I always have my volume on an even number. It irritates the hell out of me when its on an odd number.

Im weird. []

Old 12-19-2005, 02:14 PM

A lot of people on HCF think it's weird, but I don't.

I'm a ladies man, and I like doin em!

Please don't hate me just because the women love me!

Old 12-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: amg6975

Oh, when I chew gum I have to break it into two wads and chew one on each side. It's just what I've always done.

ORIGINAL: 2000 LoW reD Si

Also, I always have my volume on an even number. It irritates the hell out of me when its on an odd number.
Well this is pretty damn eerie, I have done both of those things my whole life, haha. The Even number thing, at least for me, comes from a slight case of OCD (and an odd obsession with the number 4 [go figure]). It's weird, when I was little the docs said it wasn't nearly serious enough to treat. But I used to do things such as take all my hot wheels (1k at least), and split them up into groups of four all over my room. weird...

Old 12-19-2005, 02:27 PM
HCF Member

I have a thing about closing things. All the doors have to be closed. If I see something open, I close it. Don't know how long I've been doing it. Oh, I also have to squeeze my wife's bum everytime she passes...LOL!!! She hates it...

Old 12-19-2005, 02:46 PM
HCF Member

I count by two's! Everything you would think to count, from money to inventories. Also, my lips have to always be moving, either licking, biting, pursing, or um...using them! I have a slight case of ADD (I think) that makes me all of a sudden stop whatever I'm doing and do something else...Like, I'll be in the middle of a movie at home...I will pause it and just get up and leave (most of the time to go driving.) I feel a case of that coming on now...So I'm gonna leave work now!

Old 12-19-2005, 02:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Forty04

Well this is pretty damn eerie, I have done both of those things my whole life, haha. The Even number thing, at least for me, comes from a slight case of OCD (and an odd obsession with the number 4 [go figure]). It's weird, when I was little the docs said it wasn't nearly serious enough to treat. But I used to do things such as take all my hot wheels (1k at least), and split them up into groups of four all over my room. weird...

Eerie...this is even more. Im slightly OC with the number 3!! It began when I was little as my favorite number. But quickly became an obsession. I used to touch things 3 times. Id even eat my cereal in mulitples of 3. Like have 3,6,9 peices of cereal on the spoon. I was a weird kid. Its kinda weird that I keep my volume on even numbers, but after a while, I thought only certain things were like worthy of the number lol..I dunno. Im not really like that anymore, like its still my lucky number, and once in a while Ill catch myself doing something 3 times. But luckily I grew out of it for the most part.

Old 12-19-2005, 03:46 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: 2000 LoW reD Si

Im weird. []
(1) For me the volume always has to be a multiple of 5. Anything else and I will have an annurism.
(2) Everyone always gives me a hard time about placing things neatly everywhere I go. For example, while waiting in line at Walmart, I'll be straightening up books and rehanging fallen items. Same thing at home. I'm a neat freak. I was a pig when I was kid though. Weird...
(3) Whenever I figit with one hand, I have to duplicate the same action with my other. Same with my toes.

Old 12-19-2005, 04:02 PM
HCF Member

I have this wierd thing about throwing things out. if i think that it may come in handy in teh future even if i don't know for what i wont throw it out, in my closet i have a bunch of wires , and other things that i probably never use. and when it comes to music it almost always goes in multiples of 5, (i.e. 5, 10, 15, 20. etc), and if i use a fork spoon or knife, it has to be spotless, even if there is water spots i will either wipe it off or clean it again. we are all wierd

Old 12-19-2005, 04:08 PM
HCF Member

when im cruising down the freeway i drive with my hand in my pants......and no, no pocket pool. weird habit ive had for a while and i cant seem to break myself of it.

Quick Reply: Your weird habits...