Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

need advice wth rare B2.1a1

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 02:30 PM
Banned
Default need advice wth rare B2.1a1

My name is danny, pops just found me a japanese 1991 B2.1A1...i have complete long block. i need to find out exactly what trans will bolt on to this beast. Mabey a B20LSD trans or is that fictional. i need help n will pay someone tho help me find my parts. also need to know best car to drop this in with right harness n computer. 0bd0???? throw all suggestion at me thanks!

Old 05-22-2013, 08:09 AM

No need to create duplicate threads for the same thing. Just "BUMP" the one you currently have.

No idea where to get one of these trans though. The b21 is a bastard engine, just like the 1996 4x114.3 Integra Type R hub/suspension set up that was offered for one year.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:58 PM
Banned

Thanks for ur unhelpfull respone. No need to waist my time tellin me nothin and bein a lllil bitch. But thanks anyway and the reason I put two posts was cause I need the info quick. Ur a bastard the 2.1 waz a master piece that turned into mess. Japan was to far ahead of themselves. The motor is bein sent out and is geetin about 500hp after porting n mill as well bigget pistons n cam. No tellin what the turbo will push it to but that's really none of ur buisness. Once again thanks for nothin brah

Old 05-23-2013, 05:39 AM

LOL. Have fun "bro"

Try making duplicate threads on any forum, the same thing will happen. Next time, I will just delete the duplicate threads and give you infractions for it. Learn to spell the English language correctly before trying to put me down. It makes you look even worse.

Bastard motor meaning there is hardly any aftermarket support compared to any others from that generation. Nothing against it. I have a 4x114 ITR set up on my teg and it is a complete bitch getting replacement parts for it since Honda made it in 1996 in Japan only. Rear wheel bearings were a treat to find and replace.

I don't give a **** about your 500 hp goals. You are a ****ing moron for dumping money into a car. That's my take on all of this. Been there, done that. Have fun is all that matters. No need to be an absolute douche bag to forum staff for no apparent reason.

Last edited by cvcrcr99; 05-23-2013 at 05:45 AM.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:45 PM
Banned

Dude go find someone elts to go bug punk. I was askin for help not for some punk like u to put me down on how I do things. I don't care about ur lil teggi my gsr would blow ur doors off. U sound like a little ****in girl tellin me how to spell n **** get a life. N thanks for startin all this now no one can help me cause u want to be a l king l girl n get in my buisness.People like u should get a reality check cause I'm a kool dude n like everyone but ******s like u **** me off. White bblack I don't care ur a ****** . Get a life n a girlfriend. This page is for people that want friendly advice not facebook u fagg. Drive ur pos to ocmd so I can beat ur face in than mabey we can drink some beers. Till then just waist some more time tellin me how I cant spell n don't hlp. No need to reply cause I won't be back to this page cause I found a trans. Ur a typical ricer with an aditude n prolly got a lil pecker n can't ever get none. All do respect but suck a d#&!....lil baby boy never had time to spend with his daddy u need to learn how to mind ur own before someone spends worthless time comin to find ur *** n beatin ur face all yo hell n gettin ur ride jacked so I'd suggest u fucc off

Old 05-23-2013, 03:46 PM
Banned

Little girl*

Old 05-23-2013, 03:49 PM
Banned

All to hell* last spell check ya bish

Old 05-24-2013, 05:29 AM

Okay brah i'm banning you. Tanks 4 da questions brah sawwy we kuldnt help U.

But seriously you sound like the kind of person that the world would be better off without. Please kill yourself or go to prison where you and those anger issues probably belong.

P.S. he wasn't talking trash about your engine by calling it a bastard engine, he just meant it's rare, no one has one, and it's odd... because it is. DOHC ZC is also a "bastard engine" in that it is the only DOHC D-series, which is odd. Doesn't mean it's not good.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 05-24-2013 at 05:37 AM.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:08 AM

These people are funny.

you a lil bish, y0!!!DAWG WURD WERD WARD..WAAAAAAARD Typical immature kid, I provide advice and post in the thread to BUMP it for them, they take it as an attack and get VERY upset. Cant wait to see threads on other Honda forums asking questions about how to put an old Prelude motor into a Civic. Again, been there done that, but with an H22.

Refer to my sig for anyone else reading this. There is an important link to check out. These rules are pretty much standard across all forums.

Last edited by cvcrcr99; 05-24-2013 at 07:16 AM.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:18 AM

I think the way it's written in your sig pisses people off lol. It's kinda like saying "don't get mad but [insert something harsh here]"

Maybe just a link that says Read the Rules! will get the message across and keep these people chill

Quick Reply: need advice wth rare B2.1a1