Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Red Flag

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 12:52 PM
Default Red Flag

AIght check this out. I used to live with my gf. We brokeup and i moved out. now i havent got all of my papers on anything switched over yet. Aight check it. Yesterday morning my ex calls me and tells me to watch out b/c the Oak Ridge Police Department was looking for me. I was like WTF. she told me that two cops showed up looking for me b/c the had to give me a citation for speeding. He said that somebody got my liscence plate number and turned it in b/c apparently i was racing on the turnpike. they said that the civillians estimate was that i was doing damn near 150 in a 55. She told me that they said they had red flagged my car and that they were watchng me like a hawk. Said if anyone stopped me they wer going to cite me w/ anything they could. Now i know my rights and they cannot write me a citation for speeding w/o literally witnessing and clocking me. Now, last night i was coming throught oak ridge to go to school. As soon as i got into oak ridge a PIG started following me. i was like WTF. i mean they was riding my ***. Followed me all the way to school and kept going when i turned in. This morning same thing. WTF CAN I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? I cannot run from them i cannot call the cops b/c they are the cops. I'm ****ed. I am getting clocked at every intersection. there are speed traps everywhere. earlier i swear o god i saw him. I was riding down the turnpike and he was sitting in the parking lot clocking ppl as they went by. my radar detector went crazy all the way down the road. Anywho, i get up to him he clocks me and looks at the radar gun. and hits the steering wheel as if he was hoping to catch me. I am so ****ed! anyone ever had this hapen to them b4. this sucks i have no room for error. Tomorrow i am going to get get my car titled in another city to get different tags. and by the time they figure it out I will have done some investigation on this and gotten some cops fired. PHUCKING PIGS.

Old 11-30-2005, 01:01 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Red Flag

That sucks man. If that happened to me Id do like 10 under the speed limit all day. Good thinking about getting the car titled somewhere else. That might help. But seriously, 150!? Some people are idiots. Best of luck.

Old 11-30-2005, 01:57 PM

I've only ever been red-flagged on the Washington-Oregon border driving a car I no longer own... by a plane. Best thing you can do is go talk to somebody (i.e. the P.D. or someone at the courthouse) to try and find out exactly what their intentions and reasons are. If they're all discreet about everything and they continue hassling you, I'm sure you would have every right to sue them for something like entrapment or "excessive pig hassling..."

But other than that, just drive the speed limit, use your turn signals, keep your tabs up to date, replace your taillight bulbs, and they can't touch you.

Old 11-30-2005, 10:34 PM

aight i left this girls house today to go to work. aight and i get to this stop sign where there is a cop waiting to turn. all of a sudden my car starts idling weird up and down and up and down and my car is not the quietest car aroiund. anywho i wind up turning in the same direction he does.(stupid me). He slows down really slow like he wants me to pass him so i drop in behind him. he slows down even further wants me to pass. We're maybe doing 25 in a 45. i'm getting pissed all of a sudden he jerks to the left lane and drops in behind me at the same time i see a place to turn into. I slow to do so. he winds up damn near tapping my bumper. he slamms his brakes and screeches to a stop. i wind up making my tuen and he follows me. He turns his lights on and i pull over. He comes up to me and has the nerve to ask me why i slammed on my brakes and why i was gping so damn slow to turn in here. I very rudely pointed out he was going dangererously slow on the road and could've caused an accident which he almost did with me. He asked me if i knew that my car had een red-flagged. I said yeah one of the other pigs showed up at my house an told my ex that. he said,"buddy you should watch your tone i got so much **** on you i could haul your *** to jail right now." I said, Bitch go on then mother phucker if yo ugot so much shiit on me haul my *** of I don't even wana go to work tonight anyways, Arrest me officer." MAKE MY phuckKING DAY! He said no i'm not goinna do it today. I'm just gnna give you a warning. I said yeah ****ing right, really twists ***** when i call your bluff doesnt it bitch. He then tells me to have a good day and drive safe and he walks away. I opened my door and said hey look at me. He turns around and says, close your ****ing door. I said, "HAVE A JOLLY ****ING CHRISTMAS FATASS!!. I threw it in first tached out dropped the clutch and peeled off. took off fast too. faster than i think i have ever taken off. HAHA ****ING PIGS
No dont you think all of this is border line harrassment? I think i'm going to go talk to the police chief. Tomorrow. Ths really sucks ***. Oh yeah guess what the police chief is my friends dad. wonder how this'll work out. GODDAMNIT THIS SUCKS

Old 12-01-2005, 07:37 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Yelling at and taunting an officer is going to get you nothing but more trouble. YOu're best bet is to just follow all traffic laws to a t, and mind your p's and q's. Honestly, it'll make an officer more angry inside if you remain as considerate as possible. But, if the close tailgating keeps up, heres what I'd do. Next time you got one on your ***, call the police. Tell them theres a man behind you riding your *** dangerously close, he's in a police car, but you're unsure if its really a cop because hes making you very uneasy with his dangerous driving. They have to send out another cop to scope the situation because there was a huge problem years back with people disguising their cars as police cruisers, and harrassing civilians. Maybe the cop riding you with get his *** chewed, maybe not, but its worth a shot I'd say.

If that doesnt help, get one of those cocky loud mouth lawyers and pay the P.D. a visit, threaten them with harrasment, and you'll never have this problem again.