Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

HONDA / ACURA ONLY CAR SHOW - Bedford, Oh

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Default HONDA / ACURA ONLY CAR SHOW - Bedford, Oh

There is going to be a Honda / Acura ONLY car show at Jay Honda in Bedford,Oh on June 10TH. The show is free to enter and prizes will be awarded. The show will feature a DJ and free food all day. Jay Honda is located right outside of Cleveland and is easy to get to from any major highway. The show will also have a 2006 Civic Si present for test drives. The show will go from 9am to 5pm. Judges will be randomly picked from the entered car owners. Anybody interested in entering their car can call 440-786-3363 and ask for Bill or email us at 1osunut@sbcglobal.net for details. If several cars are entered in advance (car clubs) spots will be reserved. Jay Honda - 175 Broadway - Bedford, Oh - 44146

Old 03-20-2006, 07:53 PM
Default RE: HONDA / ACURA ONLY CAR SHOW - Bedford, Oh

sounds like fun, count me in

Old 03-21-2006, 07:44 AM

We had to change the date to June 10th. The original post was changed as well. We are getting a large responce on this show so we have added free drawings and trophys as well. We look forward to seeing many of you in person.

Old 03-28-2006, 04:29 PM

sucks that it's only for honda

Old 03-28-2006, 06:56 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

are there limited spots?

Old 04-06-2006, 09:05 PM

We have room for about 60 to 70 cars for our show. The spots are first come first serve. We will have hourly drawings with alot of very nice prizes. There will be trophys awarded for several classes as well. We have people coming from Canada, Michigan and Southern Ohio. I highly recommend getting there around 9:00am. The responce has been very good so far and my guess is that there will be alot of cars attending. Pray for good weather and come out for a great day of cars, food and fun.

Here is an update on the show. We have confirmed booths for the following companies American Racing Wheels, Dent Wizard, Lewis Electronics, Motomotion Wheels and 840 Designs. Dent Wizard will be on hand to remove dents from cars at a very discounted rate. Lewis Electronics specialize in everything from alarms, tint, leather, stereo, dvd and anything else you can imagine inside your ride. Motomotion reconditions and powder coats wheels. 840 Designs specialize in hand painted stripes and wild painted car graffics. These dealers will all be on hand to help. Also they all are making donations to our hourly drawings.

Old 04-19-2006, 06:42 AM

Spots are filling up fast as the word continues to get out. If you plan on coming to the show let me know so I have an idea of how many cars to expect. We only have room for about 60-70 cars. Also spots are first come first serve but I will save you a spot if your coming from a far distance. The prizes and trophies are really nice - should be a nice day.

Old 05-24-2006, 09:44 AM

SHOW UPDATE: Here is the updated info for the June 10th Car Show @ Jay Honda in Bedford,Oh

We and confirmation on several turbo and swapped engine Civic's that will be attending. There is also a $60,000 94 Acura Integra that took first place in it's class at the NOPI Finals in Atlanta,Ga coming for sure. We have alot of very nice gifts for the hourly drawings. It is highly recommended that anybody who wants to attend to be there between 9:30 - 10:30 to asure a spot. There will be alot of vendors set up for alot of your automotive needs. American Racing Wheels, 840 Graffics, Lewis Electronics, Motomotion, XM Radio, Line-X and Dent Wizard all have booths for the show. They will also be donating gifts and performing services at a highy discounted rate. There is no fee to enter and the food is free all day. This is a great way to meet new people and get alot of cool ideas.

NEWS FLASH - NIGHT SHOW ADDED: I just got word from the director of the Bedford Historical Society and they are having a show June 10th as well. The show is after ours and has the making to be very large. The city is blocking off several city blocks and there is alot of lots between the buildings. There is a $10.00 charge for this show. The sign ups are from 5-7pm and the show is from 7-10pm. This show is less then a mile from our dealership and can be attended by any type of car. They have import and tuner classes. They are expecting between 300-500+ cars. There is room for 800. You will see everything from Model T's, American Muscle, Imports, Classics and everything in between. I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible. This would be a great weekend for alot of you Ohio - Michigan and PA guys to get together. Any questions please feel free to call me. Bill Turk - Event Director - 216-287-2587

Old 06-06-2006, 05:28 AM

WEATHER REPORT: SUNNY AND 75

The weather for the above two cars shows looks to be perfect. Any of you Ohio guys looking for a place to meet should consider coming to the show. We have lots of outstanding vendors and prizes along with food and entertainment. I would like to know if any of you are coming so I can get a head count. My guess is that all 60-70 spots will be filled by 11:00 am.