Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Michigan guys, specifically Grand Rapids area

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 07:59 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default Michigan guys, specifically Grand Rapids area

Alright, just wanted to put the word out about two weekend hangouts that have been going on lately. The turn out over the last two weeks has been pretty good, and everyone seems to be having a good time. If any of you guys want to come meet up, you are more than welcome to hang out. No one cares if your car is stock, or if you're running an open dp (love_my_si ) so just come out and hang, and have a good time!

Saturday Nights, 9:00 until people get ansy and want to go for a cruise. Usually people show up around 10:30 or so and stay for at least an hour. We had close to 50 cars out this past Saturday night. Lots of cool people, and some sick...SICK cars.

Theres also another one down off Division Ave. A buddy of mine put this one together, and it has TIGHT RULES! Long story short we have the cops on our side for this lot. If anyone ****s up, Dave calls the cops, and you get loitering tickets, end of story. This is a good thing though because it keeps the idiots out and makes for a real chill time. PM me for directions to this place.

Usually, unless I say otherwise, saturday nights after the meets people are more than welcome to come chill at my place for some beers and pool. I'm not posting my address online so just PM or you can follow me straight from the lot.

Hope to see some HCF faces out there!!

Old 08-14-2006, 12:24 PM
formerly aryiman98civic
Default RE: Michigan guys, specifically Grand Rapids area

very sweet place to hang out, i was there two weekends ago and i saw a sick M3 there

hope to head up there in spring 07

Old 08-15-2006, 07:32 PM

ok im definately in for something. not this saturday though, i have a wedding to be at. btw, i have a full exhaust on my car again

Old 08-16-2006, 11:14 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: love_my_si

ok im definately in for something. not this saturday though, i have a wedding to be at. btw, i have a full exhaust on my car again
hahaha, YAAYY!! It may be a couple weeks before we can meet up if you can't make it out this weekend. We'll figure it out though

Old 08-26-2006, 11:17 AM

Is this still goin on? I so I'll be there tonight for the metro cruise. Anyone goin? I'll be there in my friends civic. its a 91 hatch back. body kit, custom pain, door handles shaved with 18's
LATER

Old 08-26-2006, 11:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Built Not Bought

Is this still goin on? I so I'll be there tonight for the metro cruise. Anyone goin? I'll be there in my friends civic. its a 91 hatch back. body kit, custom pain, door handles shaved with 18's
LATER
it wouldnt happen to be a maroon color with tinted windows would it? if so i totally saw you today

Old 08-27-2006, 02:32 PM

Yup exatly what it was, it had gun metal 18 inch Enkei rims. What were you driving?

Old 08-27-2006, 10:07 PM

well actually i was working when i saw it. i work in the jenison/hudsonville area and was coming back from a delivery. i was in the white dodge pickup in front of you guys with the trailor behind it. but ya i dont know if you were in it but i saw it turn behind us and was kind of lusting over it for about a mile before he turned. it was somewhere around noon if i remember right.

Old 08-28-2006, 04:37 PM

Might not have been us...we didnt get down there till like 4:00 or so

Old 08-28-2006, 09:42 PM

o well, where are you located? you should come down this saturday to the spots forty was talking about. i think im actually able to come this week.

Quick Reply: Michigan guys, specifically Grand Rapids area