Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Ohio Hack Shack Show

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 03:36 PM
Default Ohio Hack Shack Show

The ohio hack shack will be puting on a show July 1st. Registration is from 10 a.m. till 2 p.m. judging 3-5 and awards 5-6. The show will be at the pub lounge, 1555 W. Michigan St in Sidney, Ohio. now as far as classes, he said right now he plans on having mild and wild in the honda classes. if they are people on this site that want to go please say so because if they are goin to be like 30 hondas at the show he said he will get more trophies for the class. also if there is enough interest then he will also let people pre-register (people from this site only). right now registration at the gate is 15 bucks (not sure if he will lower that for the site pre-registration or not, tryin to talk em into it) right now there expecting at least 200 cars (in only 2 weeks of advertisement) with audio/video/rim vendors. 50/50, door prizes and he said the possibility of raffling off a stereo setup, something along those lines. any questions or for more information just post it or pm me and i will get back to u asap. hope to see some of u there

Old 05-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Default RE: Ohio Hack Shack Show

hey mann im movin to ohio sometime at the end of june... ill be in westlake.. soo idk how far, but yea if i have a chance.. ill go..

Old 05-07-2006, 09:55 PM
HCF Member

is that 15 to be in it...or both, just to hang out, meet some people and check out some rides. Cuz i could talk my cousin into going and hangin' out. Yeah!

Old 05-08-2006, 01:54 PM

its 15 to be judged, i will double check on if he will let you park in the judging area if u dont pay but i dont think it will be a problem. also this is open to anything, old, new, lifted, lowered, etc so tell all your buddies. i think he even has a bycicle and best stock car award too. hope to see a lot of you guys there!!!

Old 05-10-2006, 10:17 PM
HCF Member

Are you going to post anything else on this. Will we be able to just pay when we get there or do we have to register online...even if were not gonna be in it. Im sure well be able to go so just let us know.

Old 05-11-2006, 01:59 PM

if u want to be judged then you will pay when u get there but if u dont want judged then u dont have to pay. hope we can get a few more people from this site up there. from what he was tellin me the other day he said he has something hes been workin on and its gonna be unvailed at this show, he said its never been done before, dont know what it is but it sounds bad. also he said he trying to get most of his vendors out the to come and give away some of their products so i hope that works out, always like the freebies

Old 05-11-2006, 02:01 PM

they just got their website up too, its www.hackshackoh.com they have some pics of some rides they just did but not all of them, when i finish mine it will be on there too but there will also be a lot more uploaded any day

Old 05-11-2006, 09:10 PM
HCF Member

So if were just watching we can just show up and watch? is that what im getting out of this?

Old 05-12-2006, 04:11 AM

hells yea, its just like any other show.

Old 05-12-2006, 10:17 AM
HCF Member

This will be a first, i just got my car in march i think and ive just been checking stuff out. Never been to an actual show. So i really have no idea whats going on. I looked at their site again to see if they had any other info, i didnt see anything. But well probably be there for sure.

Quick Reply: Ohio Hack Shack Show