Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Ohio Hack Shack Show

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Default RE: Ohio Hack Shack Show

sweet, good to see some of the people from the site coming. when the show gets closer i will update everyone with who and what will all be there.

Old 05-17-2006, 07:38 PM

you got any directions or a location yet?

Old 05-18-2006, 02:12 PM

yea dude its gonna be at the pub lounge here in sidney july 1st (rain or shine) the addy is 1555 West Michigan street sidney, ohio 45365. you will be coming from columbus so when u get off the interstate all u have to do is turn left then go over the bridge then right after the bridge it will be on your right. its right off interstate 75, and i mean right off. if you were coming from dayton you would see it when you got onto the exit ramp. anyway if your wanting more specific directions pm me with your addy or wherever you will be coming from and ill get em too yea

Old 05-18-2006, 02:19 PM

what kinda show is it ?

Old 05-19-2006, 04:14 AM

its a reg car show, registration is from 10-2 and judging is from 3-5 awards at 6

Old 05-22-2006, 05:00 PM

here a little update of whats goin on as of now. the honda class will consist of Mild-Wild-Street with 6 trophies in each class, now this will depend on the turnout, so say there isnt enough hondas to fill the 6 trophies in each class some will be taken out. Now its not only open to honda's, anything and everything is welcome and there will be a class for all. There will be special trophies like Best engine, interior, paint, set-up, car club, and best of show. As far as entertainment, there will be volleyball and bean bag tournaments goin on all day with prizes to the winners and DJ J-Dogg playing the beats. Drink and food specials will be goin on all day the only thing he asks is that if u drink please be smart about it. There will be show price specials on most if not all products that he sells. there will also be a head unit raffle and a 50/50. Many door prizes and give-aways are in the works. Plenty of t-shirt will be available to purchase as well. There will be MAGAZINE COVERAGE at this event, not sure exactly who is coming but there will be mag coverage(stay tuned for more info on this). There will also be a semi-rig show display, if your wandering what it looks like please go to www.perfectlyround.com to view the rig. also if you visit www.hackshackoh.com the flyer to the show will be present at the beginning intro. Now as far as entering the show to be judged it will be 15 to get in, $2 for spectators and they will be in a special none judged area. so ramsey if your coming and u dont wanna be judged then you got to park outside the area but feel free to come and chill with me and the guys. now will all that said and done it would be cool to see a lot of you guys from the forum down there for a little meet-n.greet deal. if its possible let me know if your coming that way i can look out for ya and whatnot. sorry for the long post but just wanted to update everyone and really hope to see a lot of fellow honda drivers down there.

Old 06-09-2006, 09:28 AM

its gettin closer anyone coming?

Old 06-24-2006, 12:46 PM

well everyone the show is a week away and as of right now there are 75 trophies to be given out in various classes. bring anything and everything. hope i can see some fellow HCF members up there.

Old 06-24-2006, 05:04 PM
HCF Member

im actually good friends with the people who own hackshack... i have never seen ur civic around Ohiocivic.

Old 06-24-2006, 06:07 PM

whats your name bud and whats done to your car?? the reason you probably dont see it much is because it isnt out much since it isnt done. i dont think ive taken it out of sidney since i got it so that might be why. but if u see jason before next weeks show and tell him bout this forum and ask about my car he'll explain. anywho, ill take it as your gonna be up there?

Quick Reply: Ohio Hack Shack Show