Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

St louis

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Default St louis

St. Louis anyone?

Old 04-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Default RE: St louis

I'm about 4 hours away from St. Louis, in Aledo, IL. I go there sometimes though. Will be there the end of the month.

Old 04-01-2005, 10:22 PM

Hey whats up I'm in quad cities. whats up neighbor

Old 04-01-2005, 10:57 PM

im in Florissant, nothin really, how are you..im new to this site but i think its going to be interesting, you know, all the civics... god there are so many of us, heh

Old 04-02-2005, 12:17 AM

St. Chuck checking in.

Old 04-02-2005, 07:32 AM

I was just in the quad cities last night taking my civic for it's first big drive after changing the enging and tranny. My ex lives off 7th st moline, so I have to go there ever couple weeks at least for the kids. I grew up in Rock Island. What part of QC are you in.

91 white civic hatch no mods(yet) just glad to be able to drive it so far.

Old 04-05-2005, 01:58 PM

I am from festus mo just about 30 miles south of STL. Could you guys help me sell my car? i have a 96 hatch with a b18c5 motor (type R) i just got done rebuilding it with new rings, pistons, rod bearings, crank bearings, main seals, valve seals, valve job, pins, all gaskets, etc. had block shaved 10 thousands for higher compression. I also installed a block guard to protect from catostrophic disaster. I rebuilt the motor when it had about 60k on it and it was burning oil. I had bad oil rings. Anyway, every wareable part has been replaced and have only 500 miles on the rebuild also have brand new katana vr6 rims and tires with less than 1000 miles on them. Also just serviced the LSD trans with BG syncroshift. About $35 for 3 QT's. Have DNX air adjustable shock with tien springs. New 4-1 exhaust headers. New brakes, new front wheel hub bearings, new window regulator. The car is quick, or at least it was before the rebuild... I am still in the break in period so who know what it will do now. I Have the timing adjusted to 14 degrees before top dead center (=more power, and better fuel economy). As for why am i sellin this thing... I'm getting too old for this. I am 30 with 3 kids and they are getting to the age that they want to eat EVERYDAY! anyway, i had big plans but no more money to do it with. I hope you all know somebody who is looking at getting into this kind of car. God only knows how much i have invested in this thing and will sell it to the person who offers me the most for it. I'd love to get $9k but i will listen to any offer... Please call me 636.931.7839

Old 04-05-2005, 08:06 PM

ORIGINAL: copyguy6188

I am from festus mo just about 30 miles south of STL. Could you guys help me sell my car? i have a 96 hatch with a b18c5 motor (type R) i just got done rebuilding it with new rings, pistons, rod bearings, crank bearings, main seals, valve seals, valve job, pins, all gaskets, etc. had block shaved 10 thousands for higher compression. I also installed a block guard to protect from catostrophic disaster. I rebuilt the motor when it had about 60k on it and it was burning oil. I had bad oil rings. Anyway, every wareable part has been replaced and have only 500 miles on the rebuild also have brand new katana vr6 rims and tires with less than 1000 miles on them. Also just serviced the LSD trans with BG syncroshift. About $35 for 3 QT's. Have DNX air adjustable shock with tien springs. New 4-1 exhaust headers. New brakes, new front wheel hub bearings, new window regulator. The car is quick, or at least it was before the rebuild... I am still in the break in period so who know what it will do now. I Have the timing adjusted to 14 degrees before top dead center (=more power, and better fuel economy). As for why am i sellin this thing... I'm getting too old for this. I am 30 with 3 kids and they are getting to the age that they want to eat EVERYDAY! anyway, i had big plans but no more money to do it with. I hope you all know somebody who is looking at getting into this kind of car. God only knows how much i have invested in this thing and will sell it to the person who offers me the most for it. I'd love to get $9k but i will listen to any offer... Please call me 636.931.7839
Umm, pictures might help.

Old 04-06-2005, 08:46 AM

i will try to get my hands on a digital camera asap. hope to haver pictures on here by this weekend. sorry guys.

Old 04-06-2005, 05:44 PM
HCF Member

im in portage michigan but my friends dad lives just south of Independance, were talkin about spendin time down there during the summer, were mos def gunna swing by St Lou for a few days

Quick Reply: St louis