New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

07' Honda Civic Si...help!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 11:00 PM
Default 07' Honda Civic Si...help!!!!

Hey Everyone!

Well i have a thread below showing on this page just saying hello and that i am interested in getting the 07' Civic Si. Well that interest has blown up to me almost putting a deposit tonight...but for reasons i didn't but i was wondering if you guys could voice your opinoun on the deal they were offereing b/c i think its an AMAZING offer!

ok...here we go...

07' Honda Civic Si - Fiji Blue - listed at 21,688

I was offered a Lease of 48 months @ 15k miles for 300 even per month...with 1500 down payment (tax, title, and other fees are already included so 1500 down and not a penny more and i walk away with that deal)...

What do you guys think? I feel that its to good to be true for a car that is almost 22 grand...do you think i can get any better of a deal?

o by the way...the deal is good through tomorrow...

Thanks!

Old 12-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Default RE: 07' Honda Civic Si...help!!!!

i work at a dealership and it sounds liek a good deal to me... you must have pretty good credit huh

Old 12-18-2006, 11:24 PM
HCF Member

Its a lease, for me its not worth it because you will never own it, even at the end of the contract when they ask u if u want to buy it u still pay more.
But its your call ,i have friends who love to lease, it gives them the chance to get a new car in 3 to 4 years.
I love the new si, but i hate the dash lay out, thats why i went with the 05.
Well what ever you do good luck and welcom to HCF

Old 12-19-2006, 12:06 AM

thanks for the replys...

splat i am sorta forced to lease at this point in my life b/c i'm a college student and my parents prefer my to lease another car rather then purchase my current car b/c i will have the luxury of a warrenty...in reality i would like to begin financing after i grad from college but right now it doesn't really bother me...

94sohcturbo...you think this is a good deal? actually no i have no credit haha...this deal was setup b4 credit was involved and my parents are my cosigners...so that helps haha...

...do you guys think that i could work another dealership any lower or does this look like a deal to good to pass up on?

Thanks!

Old 12-19-2006, 07:39 AM

if you lease a car then you can't do to much at all to it because you will have to give it back within 3 yrs if i am reading your e-mail right. talk to you later.

Old 12-19-2006, 10:18 AM

#1 rule, don't ever lease a car... it's better to make payments in the same amount on the car than it is to lease, it allows you greater freedom in what you can do to your car, how you drive the car, and in the end, means you actually own the car

a major stipulation on most leases is only allowing a certain number of miles every year as well, which can screw you if you go over the allowed amount (similar to a rental car)

Old 12-19-2006, 07:34 PM

well the deal and everything is in place...right now i just have to wait to see if they are going to be able to dealer trade to get me the car...

Old 12-19-2006, 07:46 PM
mxs
HCF Member

see if you can get more miles out of it. I know I'd go way over 15k in 2 years.

Old 12-19-2006, 08:18 PM
HCF Member

Personally, I think a leases are f'ing rip offs

Old 12-19-2006, 09:32 PM

the term is 48 mths @ 15k miles per year...i know a lease isn't the best thing but when your a college student that travels more then some adults do...i'll take it!

Quick Reply: 07' Honda Civic Si...help!!!!