New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

1st time civic owner, 1st time member

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 06:43 PM
Default 1st time civic owner, 1st time member

hello! i just recently purchased a 2005 honda civic coupe (vp)--i've only had it for two weeks--and i must say i just love the car! it is silver and has just over 38k miles on it. i feel like i got a good deal on it and it is a honda certified vehicle...
here's a pic:
Name:  civic1.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  93.6 KB

there are only three things i wanna do to the car at this point: window tinting, buy a bra and install fog lights. all three are more for practical reasons than anything, but i also think they will improve the appearance of the car overall.

i decided on a honda civic because of the mpg rating, style and reputation...i traded in my f150 for it and while it was hard giving up my truck, i am more than compensated by the increased mileage--especially since i have a 35 mile commute to work...my first fill up provided me with 35.95 mpg...

as for me, i live in florida on the central east coast and i work in the performing arts--backstage as the house carpenter/flyman/rigger...i was actually born and raised in florida and i love my state and don't wanna live anywhere else, ever again...otherwise, idk...if there is something you wanna know...ask...

Old 10-04-2008, 05:22 AM

the bra is more for protection from bugs as i live in florida where we have two "flights" of lovebugs every year and i do a great deal of night driving...so, i'll settle for the look...