New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

93 Civic

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 08:37 AM
Default 93 Civic

Hi everybody new to these forums, discovered them while I was looking up information on a new suspension for my car!

Im having trouble posting in the suspension and brakes section, it says my posts need to be approved first.
But its been over a day and still nothing, it was a pretty long post. ><

Old 03-19-2012, 09:58 AM

Never heard of a posting issue. Make sure you are posting in the correct Suspension section, not the "DIY" section.

Either that or post up in here what your question is!

Old 03-19-2012, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99
Never heard of a posting issue. Make sure you are posting in the correct Suspension section, not the "DIY" section.

Either that or post up in here what your question is!
I think its because I had some links and pictures in the post, ok yeah I tried twice in the suspension section not the DIY.

I wanted to ask the opinion on some kyb agx shocks with some Eibach lowering springs as a new suspension for my 93 civic.
My old suspension was on cheap coil overs with the stock struts, that turned out very bad for me.

Whats your opinion on the kyb setup with the eibach springs?
Also my friend and I will be doing the installing, and was wondering if I would need to also buy new top hats or anything else I would need?
Thanks!

Old 03-19-2012, 12:23 PM

Never had them. I would just google search it and see what comes up. That would be the fastest way to get your answer. KYB and Eibach are decent name brand though, so I doubt you will have a problem. If absolutely necessary, you can re-use your stock top hats.

Old 03-19-2012, 12:40 PM

Ok yes I have searched for info about them and everything seems good, I was just wondering the opinion of some fellow Honda enthusiasts who know much more than me.
Would you recommend some new top hats?